Team Monolith

Alright, I will do so right now! =)

Attention:
I will kick some players that I think are inactive, excluding players that are on a hiatus right now which we know of.
If you are kicked on accident, just post here and we will add you to the team again.
Thanks!
Don' kill me yet!

Attention:
I will kick some players that I think are inactive, excluding players that are on a hiatus right now which we know of.
If you are kicked on accident, just post here and we will add you to the team again.
Thanks!
Welcome to Mew's World....oh Wait.....NVM! ......lol! =P <3

Attention:
Thanks!
Steel213
Mayn-kun
Razonix
Are among some team family members that asked NOT to be bootededed Please? X3!

Hello Monolith!

I kicked a few members yesterday and we were at 90 members after that. @Harborer of Hope : If we get close to 100 again, just tell me and I will kick a few more players. The names above about people asking not to be kicked has been noted.

Right now, I have two plans for this team.

1.) I'd like our discord server to be more active and an actual place of discussion. If you are not yet on our discord server, please PM me and I will add you to our discord! I will also try to add a few interesting link as some kind of "wiki" function.

2.) I have to admit that with Mew taking care of the new recruits for the most part, I don't really know many of our fellow Monolithians. I'd like to encourage all of you guys, even the old guard, to post the characters you mainly play as here. This includes the characters you are willing to pull out when your team might need a certain character class.

This will, in my opinion, help with finding a good team to play with since certain roles, like the FO-role, can be filled more quickly once you know who actually has a FO. Also, I feel like I'll get to know some of you guys better by doing that. Maybe also add the IDs you have available for Ultimate. I will start, feel free to copy my format!

(Please note that this is not limited to characters level 80+. Many players are looking for games on other difficulties, as well.)

Eisbecher
FOmar
Pinkal
Level 200

Eiskaffee
FOmarl
Purplenum
Level 200

Eistüte
FOnewearl
Oran
Level 198
NOTE: This is the character I can bust out for some Maximum Attack: S Power Leveling on Normal to VH.

Eistee
HUcaseal
Redria
Level 14X

Eiswaffel
RAmarl
Whitill
Level 13X

Other section IDs available on ULT: Yellowboze, Skyly, Viridia
Various characters on lower difficulties! If you need some helpl leveling, just ask.

Honestly will not be thhaaaaat upset if you removed me. I mostly play solo cause I am not as advanced at the game as most. Plus I don't think guilds are required to play with others. It is just nice being able to message mew easily in game lol.

Hello Monolith!

I kicked a few members yesterday and we were at 90 members after that. @Harborer of Hope : If we get close to 100 again, just tell me and I will kick a few more players. The names above about people asking not to be kicked has been noted.

Right now, I have two plans for this team.

1.) I'd like our discord server to be more active and an actual place of discussion. If you are not yet on our discord server, please PM me and I will add you to our discord! I will also try to add a few interesting link as some kind of "wiki" function.

2.) I have to admit that with Mew taking care of the new recruits for the most part, I don't really know many of our fellow Monolithians. I'd like to encourage all of you guys, even the old guard, to post the characters you mainly play as here. This includes the characters you are willing to pull out when your team might need a certain character class.

This will, in my opinion, help with finding a good team to play with since certain roles, like the FO-role, can be filled more quickly once you know who actually has a FO. Also, I feel like I'll get to know some of you guys better by doing that. Maybe also add the IDs you have available for Ultimate. I will start, feel free to copy my format!

(Please note that this is not limited to characters level 80+. Many players are looking for games on other difficulties, as well.)

Eisbecher
FOmar
Pinkal
Level 200

Eiskaffee
FOmarl
Purplenum
Level 200

Eistüte
FOnewearl
Oran
Level 198
NOTE: This is the character I can bust out for some Maximum Attack: S Power Leveling on Normal to VH.

Eistee
HUcaseal
Redria
Level 14X

Eiswaffel
RAmarl
Whitill
Level 13X

Other section IDs available on ULT: Yellowboze, Skyly, Viridia
Various characters on lower difficulties! If you need some helpl leveling, just ask.
This kinda reminds mew of an incident/scenario of her team captain leaving mew unsupervised for only a short time and coming back after an absence and seeing a HORDE of their team flags and were like.....WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE???!!!! X'D!

This kinda reminds mew of an incident/scenario of her team captain leaving mew unsupervised for only a short time and coming back after an absence and seeing a HORDE of their team flags and were like.....WHO ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE???!!!! X'D!

Haha, I'm totally fine with adding new members, though! =)

Back