Maintenance concluded for May 27th, 2018

Lowering the game recreation from by about 30sec would be nice to keep the flow of box runs intact. Right now I can finish a run before my recreate time has passed.

The rare drop sound being on sfx is awesome and works great. I understand it was a tad annoying to implement. Thank you so much.

The reason why this limit was set in place was that people abused certain readers to check for rare enemies upon starting a quest.
Yeah, there was one night where I just saw wayyyy too many Mil Lily banners coming from the same party name for it to not be shenanigans.

Disabling the rare drop sound again as @Ryan reported a memory leak issue which turned out to be true. Looking into it...

In the mean time, you can patch from the launcher to get the DLL which disables it and fixes the memory leak issue.

soo...what's the deal with the weapon's seasons shop?

Attachments

• seasons weapons error.jpg
    seasons weapons error.jpg
    443.1 KB · Views: 21
Your picture is a bit messed up, but as I said in one of the more recent announcements, the Seasons Shop won't be selling certain items because they have issues and we're probably going to change them.

ok...i have a better image...but...still...i'm not that observant :p

Attachments

• seasons weapons error 2.jpg
    seasons weapons error 2.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 37
Do seasonal points ever expire? And are they a "key" item like Gallon's Roulette Coins where you have to be logged in to the actual character that accumulated them? Thanks.

They never expire and are on the character that accumulated them.

Reactions: Ade
Back