PSO veteran Ephinea Noob

Shadymilkman

Hey guys!

I poured an unhealthy amount of time into this game on every system it came out on. I was even borderline thinking of buying Rosetta Stone to learn JP for pso2

I've played on shtack and ultima before and someone on Reddit mentioned this server. I have a few questions

I've done the whole PSO character grind 1000 times before and sandbox mode has me really intrigued. Do alot of ppl take advantage of this mode? I just want to make sure I won't be playing alone 24/7 since I do enjoy the social aspect of this game. Am I able to play with other Sandbox players?

I see you can essentially generate your character anyway you want. How does this work with your mag since you have to feed it to gain levels and the feed option isn't always available?

Is the mode really as customizable as it seems? My plan is to make a lvl 120 Force and just fully deck him out like my character of old says and run through and have a blast. Is it really that simple?

Thanks guys and I really look forward to playing with you all!!!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to Ephinea!

Sandbox mode isn't generally played for long periods of time; it's mainly used for testing out different strategies, classes, weapon stats, etc. I would say hardly anybody plays it just for fun, it's more for utility. But if you're looking for a new way to play PSO, you might want to try Hardcore Mode. That definitely has an active community. You can read more about it on the Ephinea main page.

But Sandbox is pretty much fully customizable. Of course, your items won't transfer to the normal game seeing as that would kind of ruin it.

Regardless of what mode you play, Ephinea is a really great server with a welcoming community, and I hope you experience that. :)

See you around!

Welcome to Ephinea!

Sandbox mode isn't generally played for long periods of time; it's mainly used for testing out different strategies, classes, weapon stats, etc. I would say hardly anybody plays it just for fun, it's more for utility. But if you're looking for a new way to play PSO, you might want to try Hardcore Mode. That definitely has an active community. You can read more about it on the Ephinea main page.

But Sandbox is pretty much fully customizable. Of course, your items won't transfer to the normal game seeing as that would kind of ruin it.

Regardless of what mode you play, Ephinea is a really great server with a welcoming community, and I hope you experience that. :)

See you around!

Yea I know eventually I would hop on over to regular game servers. If my friend and I wanted to sandbox together though would that be possible?

Hey guys!

I poured an unhealthy amount of time into this game on every system it came out on. I was even borderline thinking of buying Rosetta Stone to learn JP for pso2

I've played on shtack and ultima before and someone on Reddit mentioned this server. I have a few questions

I've done the whole PSO character grind 1000 times before and sandbox mode has me really intrigued. Do alot of ppl take advantage of this mode? I just want to make sure I won't be playing alone 24/7 since I do enjoy the social aspect of this game. Am I able to play with other Sandbox players?

I see you can essentially generate your character anyway you want. How does this work with your mag since you have to feed it to gain levels and the feed option isn't always available?

Is the mode really as customizable as it seems? My plan is to make a lvl 120 Force and just fully deck him out like my character of old says and run through and have a blast. Is it really that simple?

Thanks guys and I really look forward to playing with you all!!!!!
*Winces at mention of Schthack and Ultima but then Pounces and examines closely!* Mew has a special word for you ex-Ultima players.... "RESCUES!" <3! Wonderful to hear how you refuse to allow PSO to slip from your grasp! The Rosetta Stone idea sounded pretty Damn Devout! =3. Yes, the HC community is pretty stout here as well! You will see red names everywhere! But as Cassies-dono had mentioned, Sandbox is moar utility than an actual gaming mode. Getting your FO back to its former combat 120 lvl won't be a problem here! The community here is refreshingly supportive and you shouldn't be playing alone for long if u make an open room. >=3. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Welcome to Ephinea man! Sandbox is great for testing out toys, but people generally don't play in it.

EDIT: Oh, not an intro thread, well welcome anyways.

Back