• Photon Drops

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 22 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, only rare enemies and bosses iirc (+ all rappys)
vuysYRO.png

e t c

There also aren't that many fixed tool drop boxes. I can only think of boxes at bosses. The fixed tool drops in PW1 and PW2 are literally fixed drops (this box is always a moon, this box is always a star, etc).

The boxes in PW3's box room are all random type for drops, and they're not 100% dar either (I think? I don't really run it).

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything wrong with exchanging Photon Drops for other items; the problem is that Photon Drops have no value outside of Paganini, as he's the only place you can spend them. Unless you want an S-Rank special, Black King Bar, Magical Piece, Snow Queen, or better weapon percentages, Photon Drops probably have no value to you except as something you can give to some other player in exchange for something you do want. ...unless you really want that Nei's Claw, in which case more power to you?

The list of things Paganini can give you is pretty short compared to the number of things you're likely to want over the course of raising your character, so Photon Drops don't work all that well as a currency when you can't use them to buy most of the goods you're looking for.
That's what I'm saying though, PDs are worthless until everyone decides that it's a new form of currency. #MakeMesetaGreatAgain

Come to ephinea they said, it’s vanilla
This, the more and more I think about it.

I posted a suggestion earlier, because this one seemed bizarre to me. People thought my suggestion was pretty outlandish too. I'm pretty humble, I just didn't like being targeted for it lol. It just made no sense to me that in such a small economy we'd decide to essentially start printing money, instead of incentivizing the collection of more goods for trade. But that's my opinion. I'm not an authority on economic theory, and I certainly don't know this server's economy as well as any of you.

That being said, it makes sense that it's such a controversial issue, especially with something as volatile as an in-game economy. Look at what the XMas event did for example. I will say that it is nice that there's more sound reasoning on both sides than GIBS/DON'Tgibs, I see people passionate about it on both sides and I know it comes from a good place.

Speaking as a player that's relatively new to this server (lessthan6monthshollaatyaboi), I've honestly never had an issue getting the ball rolling, as far as getting gear and everything goes. Sell Meseta, Roll Coren's Prizes, Do Box Runs, Farm, Sell. There's plenty of ways to get started. I didn't get much help either, outside of a few mid hit 7-9* +Hit weapons and a Hell Raygun. I did pretty well for myself. I've had to have accumulated over 40pd's worth of gear so far. And that's coupled with the fact that I have realistic expectations of how far I'll go on this server, as i don't play much more than 25 hours a week. I don't want to be compensated for my lack of dedication

I'm only in favor of more One Person Mode Quests because that's a population issue, which translates into a quality of life issue. I always thought that "Vanilla" Private Servers for any game should compensate that. I'd love to be able to do TTF without waiting 15-45m for a full group.

That being said, and I guess you could call this a Trigger Warning;

comforting-lies-unpleasant-truths-24232037.png

I think trying to re-invent the wheel is an over step, as we're fresh off the heels of Veteran Ephinea Players Experiencing Seasons, being humbled, and having to start from scratch all over again. I think that if it weren't for seasons, this would have never come up. As someone who just started fresh on this server, Normal mode, after not having played PSO in a long time, I had no trouble starting out.

Last edited:
The reason that your suggestion was so outlandish is because it completely misses the reason why the economy is so weak right now. The problem with the economy is that there are far too many items, by making items more common, you are just forcing the deflation farther towards 0 PD. You used the kasami bracer as an example, injecting more kasami bracers will just cause them to be even less valuable. In fact, kasami bracers probably couldn't be in less demand, I ended up team pointing like 20 of them from fiasco because it is hard to find someone to buy one for 1 or 2 PD even.

The problem with things like kasami bracers and 30 hit zanba, etc. is that nobody needs more than one of them. PDs on the other hand, are one of the only things that people will always need more of, therefore it is quite sensible to use as an effective currency.

The irony is that, for a lot of the low DAR enemies, it seems that some of their drops are more likely than a PD. So, how can you expect them to retain any value?

It was a mistake to remove the DAR penalty without placing a PD rate increase from the beginning. This will only result in more deflation.

Changed my vote to Quest Only as it's "safer" this way, both camps (for and against PD increase) have valid arguments (to me), and I'll continue playing here (when I can) either way. That being said the overall discussion about this point is interesting.

If PSOworld is correct (big IF), then there are almost no 100 DAR enemies. In fact, most of the common enemies, Bartle, Barble, Tollaw, Vulmer,..., Dimenian,etc. have around 30 DAR.

So, yeah the effects on a 100 DAR enemy are very bad for demonstrating the effects of a buff to PD rate.

Unfortunately, the ephinea drop chart no longer has the DAR info on it.

Yeah, I know the number of 100 DAR enemies is relatively few (otherwise, what would be the point of having DAR bonuses in the first place, since enemies only ever drop one loot at most per kill?), but I was mainly using it as a baseline example (especially for enemies that CAN achieve 100% (or close to it) with a high/max potential DAR bonus). A more realistic example would use:

1) EVERY enemy's base DAR
2) The DAR bonus being applied (100% minimum, but can vary based on party size, combined HBR bonus if applicable, DAR bonus from bonus rotation, event bonus, etc)
3) The chance of an enemy or box dropping an item in the "Tool" category
4) The chance of the "Tool" roll landing on PD

So basically: (enemy DAR * DAR bonus) * Tool chance * PD chance. Applied to EVERY. SINGLE. NON-BOSS. ENEMY. For a complete chart of PD drop chances. But that would require us to know 1) the exact base DAR for every single enemy/box in the game, 2) the exact chance of an enemy or non-Tool-locked box dropping a tool, and 3) the exact chance of getting a PD from a successful tool roll. Not sure how many of those we can claim we know for sure. And PD rate is the most debatable part of that, with the rate I pulled from Lileya's post being just a guess for the sake of the example. So @Zen, your guess is as good as mine, and someone with a more accurate guess would have to speak up so that we can make a better estimate of what rate of increase would be best for the economy in the long term.

And @Ender : You're right. There're aren't that many boxes with fixed tool drops, and most of those are restricted to the bosses. But the thing I know for sure is that there are four of them at Dragon/Sil Dragon. Three guesses as to which quests are best for boss hunting.

Alright, well this is getting off topic. So, I promise it will be my last.

If you want a realistic example, you brought up the boxes after Sil Dragon. Given the information you are telling me, for the four boxes designated to tools. Would just be (DAR)*(PD chance) excluding any DAR boosts. According to PSOworld (maybe inaccurate?), Ep1 boxes have 0.8 DAR. We were given a ballpark estimate for PD chance ~ 0.008. So, the chance of getting it from 1 box is ~ 4/625=0.0064, and the probability of getting it from all four boxes is ~ 1-(621/625)^4 = 2.53%.

Adding the 2x PD rate, the chance of getting it from 1 box is ~ 1.28%, and the probability of getting it from all four boxes is ~ 1-(617/625)^4 = 5.02%. So, I'm fine with a PD dropping, on average, for someone every 20 times they kill Sil Dragon. That isn't broken at all, if you can beat him in 3 minutes you can, on average, get a whopping 1 PD/hour.

Edit: With 100 DAR, the chance to drop is 3.16% with normal PD rate. It is 6.24% with 2 PD rate. Doesn't make much of a difference, still not game breaking.

I'm fine with it being less than 2x the PD rate, but it definitely needs to by increased by some factor.

Anybody tell me if I made any errors. I'm pretty sure this is accurate.

Last edited:
Pretty sure the 0.8 DAR is for regular boxes (the gray boxes), and those boxes have their own drop tables based on the map/area they're in (so they can pretty much be anything). Pretty sure gold boxes have 100 DAR and are always locked to one type of item (or no drops at all, if there's any gold boxes like that), meaning the question for gold boxes is whether that drop is a set tool (ex: the Telepipe and Moon Atomizer that always drop from the gold boxes in the south part of Forest 1 on Normal for some quests), a random tool, or not a tool at all. Someone will have to correct me if I'm wrong on that, though.

Anyway, I'll stop commenting on the matter myself. But I will say this: if we DO get an increase in PD rates, I'd say to start with a 1.5x boost at most first just to see if that helps balance everything out, then adjust it depending on if it happens to be too little or too much. No need to jump straight to 2x without at least seeing if a smaller boost will suffice. It's a private server, yes, but that doesn't automatically mean we should go overboard with the boosts.

Drop mechanic is as follows:
  1. Roll DAR
    If success, go to step 2. If fail, stop here.​
  2. Roll Rare Drop.
    If success, drop the designated rare item. If fail, go to step 3.​
  3. Roll for meseta, set or tool. (I can't remember the exact rate, let's go with 33% for each for now)
    If meseta, go to step 4. If set, go to step 5. If tool, go to step 6.​
  4. Decide how much meseta will drop from the min/max ranges of the enemy.
  5. Depending on the enemy, drop a weapon, frame, barrier or unit. A bunch of other calculations will be done to decide the stats.
  6. Decide which tool will drop based on some set rates.
    For Photon Drop specifically in Ultimate, there is a 0.8% of all tool drops to drop a Photon Drop.​
Not exhaustive, but should give you an idea as to what is going on.

Boxes are also slightly different, they have set rates for each drop type (can drop all the sets for example), and tools are like 10% of all drops.

Hi everyone, I have been really enjoying playing on this server, relatively new to this, but played PSO back in the day.

two thoughts to add:

I really enjoyed seasons, I played solo from 1 to 40, then started doing quests with people, I've been trying to finish my achievements, but i missed the first big wave of leveling people, and it's hard to find groups for max4c ep 1 and PW4, and MU4.

I love playing in groups and the people I've played with. and I love how the seasons got me out of solo mode and playing with others, but in the end, I haven't liked missing the waves of achievements, I'd love to pick some off solo, since most group runs are more popular runs.

TLDR: I like solo overall and I should be able to finish quests, but the game should still promote/value multimode games in some way. Would love max4 series solo. Overall I support the choice.

Also, do as you please with photon drops. I appreciate their buying power, but relatively speaking that will settle in to whatever rarity they have.

P.S. I love seasons, looking forward to the next one. 2 seasons a year?

If I skipped over your post, sorry. Let me know and we'll both address the point.

When it comes to game design, less is more.

So I voted against PD increase.

I think the slow grind and item hunt of PSO is what makes it interesting. I used to be on a server that dropped PD's like candy, and it over powered everyone.

If you're talking about Scht, they didn't tweak the PD rates. They just didn't have any hack-prevention in place to stop the mass duping of PDs. The item hunt isn't changing. I LOVE the item grind in PSO. It's what keeps me coming back. The rate at which people find items worth sphering is going to be exactly the same as it is now: still extremely low.

Thought about it for a bit, and I think I'll follow suit and change my vote from "Both" to "Neither", because...

Well, let's think about it for a bit. Isn't this server supposed to be as "vanilla" as possible with certain QoL changes? Pretty sure neither adding solo versions of established multiplayer quests nor boosting PD drop rates (regardless how big or small the boost is) really count as "QoL changes" and may move the game a little too far away from "vanilla" for most people's taste. That is, of course, if we go with the perspective of one that wants to maintain vanilla status.

As Zen already stated, the most important thing to keep this server as "vanilla" as possible is to keep the item pool the same. Another thing of equal importance is that there have been no tweaks to character stats and to enemy stats. That's what "vanilla" means to me. Look at Schthack or Ultima if you really want to see what a non-vanilla sever is like.

The core aspects of PSO gameplay remain the same here. Isn't that what's most important? We are using the same items to kill the same monsters in the exact same way that we would have done on the official Sega servers. We are finding those items at roughly the same rates, with the exact same characters. Hell, as Ade stated, there is less duping here, so it's even harder to find certain items and to sphere them.

People are getting so up-in-arms about this server not being "vanilla" anymore, with the only real differentiating features being some major QoL changes that modernize the game. I don't see people complaining about the shared bank, stackable materials, character banks, or buffed hit% rate in E2. Even the drop chart change, something that drastically "un-vanilla'd" Ephinea, was effectively a QoL change (this is broaching a new subject altogether, though we can discuss it in more detail if anyone wishes.) Improvements from Soda and Tofu have modernized the game in the right direction. I suggest for people to remove their rose-tinted glasses and recognize that Sega's vision of the game wasn't necessarily the best.

But even if we ignore that perspective, as a mostly-solo player, I feel we already have enough quests that can be comfortably solo'd, even in Normal mode with a bit of effort and knowledge (I can't really say for Challenge Mode since I haven't tried it (much less attempted to solo it), but that's a completely different mode that will be unaffected regardless), and adding more single-player versions of multiplayer quests (particularly the popular multiplayer quests) might give newer players the impression that multiplayer is either less desirable or completely dead in comparison. Also, just the idea of a PD drop rate increase is triggering some people's bad memories of Schtserv. Based on the fact that I've heard little good about Schtserv in my entire time as part of the PSO community, that alone says that messing with the PD flow is clearly a super-controversial method that's... to make an estimated guess... at least 68% likely to cause more harm than good (as is, afaik, the same with every proposed change that trigger those memories). And THAT'S the best-case scenario. So it would probably be a good idea if both options were to be put on the back burner for the time being, at least until the recent DAR changes and current Season blow over and we can more accurately determine the potential damage the proposed options may or may not cause.

I don't have much to add here because Zen has already addressed most of your points with regards to quests. Like other posters, it seems like you're mis-attributing Schthack's duped PDs to a higher rate.

I really want to move on past this whole vanilla vs. non-vanilla debate and focus on the actual issue at hand. For people whose arguments revolve around determining what's vanilla vs. non-vanilla, I implore you not to consider rate buffs and quest changes as the tipping factors in your determination, but rather to consider the core gameplay elements on Ephinea.

This isn't really what I meant by "perception". A better example would be someone who shows up here, hasn't traded at all since Schthack, and remembers a Lame being some crazy double-digit number of PDs. They price check it and figure out it sells for 5, and say "what the hell, that's nothing", even though 5 PDs is worth a hell of a lot more here than on Schthack. That's what I'm talking about.

OK, now I agree that this is a problem. My issue with this solution, then, is that it won't do anything to solve the problem. Making PDs more common makes S-Ranks and Spheres easier to get, which is completely fine with me, but what would it do to raise any items' values? PDs will be worth less (if the drop rate doubles, then I'll ballpark it at making a Lame 10 PDs instead of 5), and regular items won't be worth more (the heavy damage to the values of items like hit Zanba, hit FS, hit Vivi, etc. done by events likely won't be affected by this). I'm willing to work to solve this, but raising PD drop rates just isn't going to do it. You raise the example of real-life economic stimulus packages - this is like throwing said stimulus into a fire. It's pointless and it'll just devalue items even more without raising the value of anything else.

To add to my first post and to what Ives has said, people seem to be missing the point that the only reason that PDs have intrinsic value is because of the fixed costs (S-Ranks, Spheres, Gallon's Shop items) in this game. Unfortunately, it appears that a portion of voters haven't progressed far enough in-game to where these fixed costs actually influence their hunting/purchasing habits, and are speaking solely from a position where they only judge the value of a PD relative to items. That's a dangerous line of thinking because it ignores a significant portion of the game, and because the purchasing power of a PD is heavily influenced by demand-at-the-time/events/playerbase. Again, the purchasing power of a PD fluctuates while the fixed-costs remain the same.

To address your points, Ryan, let's use Episode 2 as a case study. Episode 2 is a gear check, plain and simple. In normal mode, if you don't have a multi-target Hell weapon, your contribution to your party drops to almost zero in certain areas. Your party members will kill most hell-able enemies before you can kill them by conventional means. I'm sure there are players out there who "don't care" that they're just tagging monsters, but really, is it "fun" to see other people killing everything for you?

I think it speaks volumes to me that during the beginning of seasons, the players who were trading/box-running to hoard PDs immediately turned around and spent them on a Hell Needle. As soon as players were strong enough to run PW4, they immediately jumped in to hunt a V502. I'm pretty sure the only reason people even have Lames in seasons is because of a few select players who played their asses off to obtain a hell needle.

It's strange that as a community, we don't talk about this huge 85 PD wall (25 for V502, 50 for the spec, 10 for the weapon) that, in essence, locks players out of 1/3rd of the game. I really don't want to hear arguments about how "they're not necessary for Episode 2" because you're missing the point. Anything that quarters or halves the time spent killing >50% of monsters in certain areas would be a must-have in any game. I really don't want to turn this into some sort of elitism/gear debate. It's 2018. We already know that Hell weapons are the best things for mobbing in Episode 2.

The grind to getting a V502 and a Hell S-Rank in normal mode fucking sucks. The cost of V502 may change a little bit every now and then, but the Hell special will always cost the same.

Let's just say that with the rate increase, everything magically doubles. A player who previously had to save up 85 PDs for V502 + Hell Needle now magically has 170 PDs. Let's say the price of a V502/S-Rank doubles as well. The player now has an extra 50 PDs to inject back into the economy for the same amount of time played. Or, hell, they can spend that 50 PDs on another S-Rank (and thus hunt more efficiently than they were hunting previously.) Regardless, the amount of return for the time invested is much better now.

I think everyone here has studied enough high school economics to know that more liquidity in the market is a good thing, especially when the purchasing power of a currency is as low as that of a PD. Here's a 10 minute refresher, applicable to all countries and not just the USA. In the case of Ephinea, decreasing the interest rate is effectively the same thing as increasing the PD rate.

If you want to think that simply doubling the PD rate will double the value of everything, and that the net result is zero, then you are ignoring the fixed costs in this game. The economy will naturally even itself out. Nothing will happen overnight. Item values will increase. Market activity will increase. Nobody's going to sphere their DFs overnight.

I don't know what sort of new baseline our economy will revert to, but I can guarantee that stimulating the economy in this manner will have a net positive effect.

Last edited:
@astallasalion : I tip my hat to you.

I want to further emphasize that on Schtserv, realistically at least 80% of the PDs were duped, meaning only 20% of them were legit. (It could be over 99% for all I know); I'm just estimating 80% because of how much faster the Sphereing and S-Rank progression occurred on that server compared to Ephinea. We're WAY BEHIND what Schtserv was in 2009 (2.5 years since inception at the time) in terms of gear because we're on a cheat-free server.

We are the first server to experience this reality: On a cheat-free server, the progression post Lv. 200 is abysmally slow when the only way you can proceed is by waiting for hundreds (or thousands) of tiny luck-based events to happen (PDs dropping). Or by trading with others who are equally dependent on that same luck.

Doubling the PD rate, assuming the above is true, would only put our PD saturation at 40% of what it was on Scht, so we would still have a nice, slow stroll to absolute final gear. But at least it wouldn't be at the painfully slow pace that it's heading now.

Let's put this in perspective: At the rate I'm going; assuming I don't suddenly decide to "play the market" all day (because I have a damn job and I actually want to do fun stuff when I have time to play games), it's going to take me over a decade to fully finish my gear. How is that NOT insane?

Edit: One last thought. There's been some great changes lately by adding Seasons and by making all of the recent events very accessible to newer players, but veteran players haven't been getting any love lately in terms of development items specifically tailored to them. Although increasing the PD rate would help everyone and increase activity, it would be very motivating for veterans who want to perfect their gear, but have lost motivation to play regularly because the progression post Lv. 200 is too slow.

Last edited:
This note from Wil really stuck out for me and I really wanted to ramble about it.

Speaking as a player that's relatively new to this server (lessthan6monthshollaatyaboi), I've honestly never had an issue getting the ball rolling, as far as getting gear and everything goes. Sell Meseta, Roll Coren's Prizes, Do Box Runs, Farm, Sell. There's plenty of ways to get started. I didn't get much help either, outside of a few mid hit 7-9* +Hit weapons and a Hell Raygun. I did pretty well for myself. I've had to have accumulated over 40pd's worth of gear so far. And that's coupled with the fact that I have realistic expectations of how far I'll go on this server, as i don't play much more than 25 hours a week. I don't want to be compensated for my lack of dedication

25 hours a week is like 600 hours after 6 months man. Its a part time job amount of time. Its not a small amount of time.

Don't you think its a little bit odd that you only have 40 pds worth of gear if you really have 600 hours or so of game time? Even then do you really think the market would be so broken if you had 60-80 pds worth of gear instead of those 40?

I have about 870 hours total across my entire characters with 7 that can go into ultimate mode for Ephinea. Of those hours I have had 20 hours each before they could access ultimate mode on average. So I've spent 140 or so hours in n-vh. And I really only play n-vh when I had exp boosts or so most of the time and then I just ran quests like ttf. Though I'll admit I do dick around sometimes.

So I think I've at least spent about 730 hours playing the "real game" of PSO (ultimate mode access and so on). Compared to some other people on here I certainly haven't played nearly as much because PSO is sort of a on/off game for me. As in I never really have stopped playing it but I certainly take breaks (sometimes long ones). Still though, personally though I think that playing about 10+ or so hours a week on average since I made my account is a fair amount of time though (Ephenia account is about 1.5 years old now). The only games I can think of that I've maybe played more for sure are Smash, and I've played 5 of those since N64 when compared to just the PSO from Gamecube days and on.

Anyway my point about this is that my 1st event was the 1st year event, and I've played in every event so far after that. In truth my hunting in pso has been rather unlucky IMO. Only reason I have anything of value is cause of events lol (same with schthack in the past lol). And its not like the events ever gave me anything crazy like some other people have grabbed, no ubers with hit % for me lol. Though I've certainly made some value cause of the events lol and even then it pales compared to some other people here.

I think the best things the game has given me on my own was a 15 hit girasole, 20 hit ophelie seize, and a 20 hit rambling may. Though I'll admit to getting 2 Mother Garb +s as well. The 2nd one I gave away for free because the game dropped 3 of them for the party I was with when I got my 2nd one but someone didn't get it and since I already had MG+ from my 1st one I gave the 2nd one away to the one person who didn't get it to balance the universe some lol. I've found a good number of h/arms as well. However the h/arms and those weapons were only the result of me spamming some get rich quit tricks when they were around (events)

My point is is that I've got around the same level of of hours as you it seems and that if it weren't for trading with people and events I wouldn't have much after putting around 870 hours of my time into this game in the 1.5 years I've been on this server. I've chances are made less than a stack of pds total as well on my own and I've certainly grinded lucky coins and ttf boxes a bit (and again events).

Granted due to the events and trading with people I have easily around 300+ or so of pds worth of stuff so I can't complain that much. Though as far as trades go I'm not gonna pretend all the trades have been fair. Some people here have pretty much let me walk away with some items cause the user base on here is very nice to each other overall.

Drop mechanic is as follows:
  1. Roll DAR
    If success, go to step 2. If fail, stop here.​
  2. Roll Rare Drop.
    If success, drop the designated rare item. If fail, go to step 3.​
  3. Roll for meseta, set or tool. (I can't remember the exact rate, let's go with 33% for each for now)
    If meseta, go to step 4. If set, go to step 5. If tool, go to step 6.​
  4. Decide how much meseta will drop from the min/max ranges of the enemy.
  5. Depending on the enemy, drop a weapon, frame, barrier or unit. A bunch of other calculations will be done to decide the stats.
  6. Decide which tool will drop based on some set rates.
    For Photon Drop specifically in Ultimate, there is a 0.8% of all tool drops to drop a Photon Drop.​
Not exhaustive, but should give you an idea as to what is going on.

Boxes are also slightly different, they have set rates for each drop type (can drop all the sets for example), and tools are like 10% of all drops.
For step 3, IIRC you said meseta is 66.66%, the other two being 16.66% each. Can the "set" drop be a tool drop? I don't remember.

For people wondering, to put into perspective, assuming the monster's set drop isn't also tool, then the chance to roll tool drop here is 1/6, combined with 0.8% PD drop on Ultimate, it ends up as 1/750 after DAR roll. Which is why you may have heard 1/1500~1/2000 as the PD drop rate since that's roughly what the rate becomes when average DAR is considered (recall that grunt monsters usually have 30~40% DAR).

I changed my vote from Both to PDs only because easier access to cooler items for ppl with less time to play, casual players and/or newbies.

Also I only play Claires Deal 5 after eating a green curry and during even beats so i actually dont care too much about that. If theres no one to play with during odd beats, i just wont play (`_ゝ´)

Wouldn't it be worth waiting for all of the seasonal characters to merge into the normal market? Of course the normal market is going to be stagnant when most of the player base has been focusing on seasons. Id assume that a majority of new characters that have been created since Christmas have been seasonal characters; once they enter the normal market they will be looking to buy.

The reason that lames are so cheap is because there were people farming them heavily during the summer MAE quest and even more so with cookie runs. Matt mentions that people farm a lame for a week and its only worth 5 PDs, well the players that are sitting on 10+ lames found them during a time where it wasn't difficult to find 2-3 a week. Other than that, the only items that are worth significantly less than what they were before Christmas are the Christmas event items.

We say the PD is more valuable now, but wouldn't that be reflected across all items? When you look at the prices for custom mags, red ring, custom sranks, S-Parts, red barrier, units such as limiters, v502s, v501s, v101s etc.. the prices have remained pretty much the same for more than half a year.. some have even went up.

TLDR: Economy will be fine, just wait for seasons to end. Make event items much harder to get in the future; there is no reason that each player should be able to get 15+ 30h SoF/FS/Zanba/Vivi/Shouren in a month.

EDIT: I do agree that S-Ranks cost A LOT.. maybe a bit too much.. but i mean.. they are some of the best items a player can get. Getting an S-Rank, especially your first one, feels like an incredible achievement.

I think that it is nice that there are areas of the game that are difficult to play until you get a key item or two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back