Hey all

+Shadow+

Guildcard
Hey all been putting this off for some time now, My name is +Shadow+ im a 27 year old guy whos been in love with the Phantasy star franchise since phanatsy star 1. iv been on this server for a solid 2 weeks now. Gota say i love the community so far, probably due to a certain Kitty lady we know as mew kidnapping me lol

Hey all been putting this off for some time now, My name is +Shadow+ im a 27 year old guy whos been in love with the Phantasy star franchise since phanatsy star 1. iv been on this server for a solid 2 weeks now. Gota say i love the community so far, probably due to a certain Kitty lady we know as mew kidnapping me lol
lol, sounds very familiar. Welcome :D

*Looks around wildly.....then whistles innocently melting back into the shadows....* >=3

lol, the other day in the lobby i tried to say something along the lines of "there can be only one" to you but you went into game too quickly.

i am also shadow(_FIX) glad to have you here!

Back