What anime are you currently watching?

Finished:
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?

Next up:
Lostorage incited WIXOSS

Finished Shinsekai yori. Almost lost interest but the story pulled together in the end quite well. Glad I stuck with it.
Now, i'm starting Maison Ikkoku and it is a much older show. 3 eps in so far and i like it pretty good. Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life. My favorite kind. At 96 eps it should be entertaining me for a while, i hope..

Well, since i'm actually paying for internet now I can watch quality anime again. No more phonenet.
@Gunda i think i posted a she song in the music thread not to long ago.
Downloaded Erased with my newfound internet because i never finished it, and because it's 1080p freeleech. Should help with my ratio on bakabt since it's popular.
Bakemono no ko isnt available for download.. ill check another site after work.
Been listening to She music since 2012 Make Me Real. I even downloaded his older albums as well. He has alot of great songs but Id have to say Day 5 is my favorite song by him.

Recently watch Beserk 2015 + 2nd season, Bubuki Buranki series 1+2. Started the Monogatari series so I have a whole bunch ahead of me since i plan to watch them all.

I'm giving Black Clover a shot. First episode wasn't that great, but kinda growing on me now. So currently watching that and Food Wars.

I'm giving Black Clover a shot. First episode wasn't that great, but kinda growing on me now. So currently watching that and Food Wars.

I am enjoying Black Clover. It's a bit similar to every other mainstream anime and the whole Wizard think feels familiar :wacko: , not to mention ASTA'S GOD DAMN VOICE ALWAYS BEING LIKE THIS YEAH HI IM ASTA WHAT IS TALKING.It would be twice as good if he just talked normally.

I am enjoying Black Clover. It's a bit similar to every other mainstream anime and the whole Wizard think feels familiar :wacko: , not to mention ASTA'S GOD DAMN VOICE ALWAYS BEING LIKE THIS YEAH HI IM ASTA WHAT IS TALKING.It would be twice as good if he just talked normally.
Yeah, I'm not getting that "oh, that's kinda like me" vibe from him at all. I prefer my leads to be somewhat relatable. Or at the very, very least, not so freaking annoying. I'm hoping a deeper backstory will emerge, and maybe hopefully a more complex personality. Also, the MARRY ME, SISTER! (nun, not related, for the people that haven't seen it) bit is getting old.

Finished Masion Ikkoku. Great ending, but 96 episodes felt like forever.

Used a xmas gift card to order vol. 1 thru 3 of The Ancient Magus's Bride. Looking forward to it.

Finished Masion Ikkoku. Great ending, but 96 episodes felt like forever.

Used a xmas gift card to order vol. 1 thru 3 of The Ancient Magus's Bride. Looking forward to it.

I am watching The Ancient Magus's Bride in simulcast at the moment and loving it =D

Just finished re-watching Made in Abyss since anime strike got shutdown and all the anime is now included with prime membership. Thinking about checking out Re:Creators next.

I am watching The Ancient Magus's Bride in simulcast at the moment and loving it =D
Makes me even more exited for the manga, if you're loving the anime adaptation that much.

I was going to order another romance manga, but I noticed it was ranked like.. 300 something on amazon, whereas vol. One of this was number 2. I was definitely intrigued by the description and reviews.

Just finished re-watching Made in Abyss since anime strike got shutdown and all the anime is now included with prime membership. Thinking about checking out Re:Creators next.
The selection on prime seemed kind of lackluster for my taste last i checked. I will have to look again soon. Maybe my sub is worth keeping after all.

Maybe my sub is worth keeping after all.
Nah, not keeping the sub.

On a more positive note, I got volumes 4-7 of The Ancient Magus's Bride in the mail recently. Looking forward to reading them!

As far as anime goes, I am looking at Gintama season 1 on Crunchyroll. Lots of laughs every episode.

I've been in an Anime mood past few weeks and finished Devil is a part timer, Konosuba and Re:Zero...Gotta say..Konosuba and Re Zero were amazing animes. For a while, my favorite anime was Bleach and Soifon was my favorite character but honestly might like Rem more lol. I heard we are getting an OVA for Re:Zero some time this year, so just hoping that we can see a Season 2 some time maybe next year or something. Also I hope we can get a Season 3 of Konosuba as well some time.

I still haven't seen a lot of the other popular animes though so I have a lot I need to catch up on. Like still haven't seen My Hero Academia, One-Punch Man, Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, or Season 2 of Attack on Titan. At least I'm keeping up with Overlord and Seven Deadly Sins season 2 lol.

Back