Ephinea Christmas 2017

Awww, even after all these years, you guys are still running around those quests I made. Makes me feel all warm a fuzzy! =3

If I wasn't so busy with life lately, I would have made some new ones for you guys. I know I've not been around much here but still would have liked to have done some!

Maybe hit me up for the next event?!

I was actually thinking of making some new quests to go alongside the Fiasco quests for next year (was gonna do it this year but decided I couldn't be bothered, don't tell anyone though), but if you'd like to try and make another set of monster-spam quests for Christmas, I'd be fine with that as well.

For anyone confused, those aren't actually in the presents. (The Tsu'ho is though)

For anyone confused, those aren't actually in the presents. (The Tsu'ho is though)
Not that it matters at all really, and perhaps you know the correct way of spelling it and the english patch is wrong, but there's no ' in the Tsuho part of it in game...sorry just my ocd....o_O but regardless thank you for choosing it as a present! I like it a great deal! This xmas event has rocked so hard!!!:mad:

I thought you said VH. Ignore me (read Very rare as Very hard). The last ultimate one has not been found to my knowledge. No one has posted about it at least.

*cracks knuckles*

Best get started!
It's little displays of Passion like these that give a sense of Hope and a sense of Belonging for not only new players, but grizzled old Vets too! Thank you Matt Matt and our treasured Firefoxies for keeping us looking over the horizons with dancing eyes! Hopefully for Years to come! <3

Last edited:
I mean you can jump to that conclusion, sure, but like 3 more Caliburs existing with 75H is not going to half its value considering there's already a lot with 70~80H+.

It's in the "Very Rare" category for a reason. With how the calculations work, that puts it at something around the realm of 1 every 2,500 presents.

Also is it just me, or is it the people who don't play that have the most concerns for some reason?

Back