Hey

Skylie

I've just learned of the existence of this server and instantly downloaded the game and created an account. Can't wait to see what it's like here. I used to play on Ultima long ago but the community expelled me. PSO(BB) is a great game which I love to play with other people - the Gamecube version just doesn't give me the same feeling. I'm always on my own there.
I love meeting new people and getting stronger to be able to assist. My favourite class is HUnewearl, followed by RAmarl and FOmarl, but I like most other classes as well. My ingame name will be Skylie.

See you all soon!

I've just learned of the existence of this server and instantly downloaded the game and created an account. Can't wait to see what it's like here. I used to play on Ultima long ago but the community expelled me. PSO(BB) is a great game which I love to play with other people - the Gamecube version just doesn't give me the same feeling. I'm always on my own there.
I love meeting new people and getting stronger to be able to assist. My favourite class is HUnewearl, followed by RAmarl and FOmarl, but I like most other classes as well. My ingame name will be Skylie.

See you all soon!
Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too Skylies! *Winces at mention of EW....Ultima* Pray thee tell of Why would you feel "expelled" by their community? This may be a good opportunity to vent YOUR side of the story and possibly halp with some closure issues <3? Wouldnt want you to feel as if you had a burden or chip on your shoulder. This would suppress allowing yourself to BE the Skylies you want to be. Just a thought <3 Welcome Home! =3

Back