What anime are you currently watching?

The posts from @Mayn in this thread has given me such a great feeling of nostalgia!
I haven't had a lot of time to keep of with any new anime other than DBSuper. There's a lot of catching up that I have to do, maybe one of these days!

The posts from @Mayn in this thread has given me such a great feeling of nostalgia!
I haven't had a lot of time to keep of with any new anime other than DBSuper. There's a lot of catching up that I have to do, maybe one of these days!
Thanks! There's a lot of entertainment I like. I don't always have time to enjoy it all. I usually leave a particular series for a little while and try out other things, then revisit it later on.

Not had much time with the event last month, so i only kept up to scratch on what i was watching and the following.

Started:
Made in Abyss Comes across light hearted with deep and dark twists, definately enjoying.
Accel World Light hearted.

Finished Recently:
Bleach

Netflix added these?!
  • Berserk: The Golden Age Arc II – The Battle for Doldrey
  • Berserk: The Golden Age III – The Advent
You already know..

I started watching Code Realize: Sousei no Himegimi. As usual, the source material is so much better than the anime...

Just finished: Hellsing, Evengalion series, Ao No Exorcist, Appleseed (Movie), Bakemono no ko (Movie) <-- This one is so damn good, reccomend to all.

Currently watching from current season: Fate/Apocrpha, Junni Taisen, Kekkai Sense & Beyond, Black Clover (TV), Inuyasjiki. (OP season tbh)

Last edited:
I have been wanting to see that since i read about it.

The only anime to ALMOST make me cry was Assassination Classroom.

Grave of the Fireflies didnt invest in enough time of the characters development for me to get attached go them.

Currrently Watching:
Serial Experiments Lain (SUB) http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL29CFFB0C178E4903

This reminds me of She music sooo much. That artist name is Lain as well.

Last edited:
Well, since i'm actually paying for internet now I can watch quality anime again. No more phonenet.
@Gunda i think i posted a she song in the music thread not to long ago.
Downloaded Erased with my newfound internet because i never finished it, and because it's 1080p freeleech. Should help with my ratio on bakabt since it's popular.
Bakemono no ko isnt available for download.. ill check another site after work.

Just finished GATE, Keijo!!!!!!!! , and No Game No Life.

Only 3 more anime left in my queue until I explore more.

Erased was sooo good! Started over and rewatched the whole thing after work saturday.

Reactions: Roo
Just finished The Lost Village earlier tonight.

Back