Hello!

Empexis

Guildcard
I used to play PSO on Dreamcast every day after school, I'm so excited to get back into it, and this time actually online! I was never able to figure out how to get the Dreamcast onto the internet when I was a kid haha. This is my first time playing BlueBurst, aside from a small stint in EdenServer a few months ago, but I hear it's essentially the same but with more content, right?

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you all!

I used to play PSO on Dreamcast every day after school, I'm so excited to get back into it, and this time actually online! I was never able to figure out how to get the Dreamcast onto the internet when I was a kid haha. This is my first time playing BlueBurst, aside from a small stint in EdenServer a few months ago, but I hear it's essentially the same but with more content, right?

Anyway, I look forward to playing with you all!
*Pounces Empex-kitty and examines warmly!* Hios dear! Yes, If by more 'content' you mean features, tools, and ohhhh mew doesnt know....NOT BROKEN??? We has it! Like to think we've coined the term "Vanilla 'WITH SPRINKLES!" =3. And dont feel so bad about missing out on the 'Online' experience. Online Dreamcast PSO were the Dark days! Rampant hacking and Asshats who played ONLY to ruin others lives while gaming! You can feel safe and outgoing far easier here thanks to the dedication of our server Gods =3. Relax and enjoy the warm and fuzziness that is Ephinea! Welcome Home! =3

Hi Emp, welcome! I never played online either until I came here (a solo cuber was I), and it's effing awesome. Get out there and enjoy the 2x exp for the event (but get it fast before it's gone!)

Back