The Anniversary Event Thread

September 10 seems a little short, no? Wasn't last year's event 6 weeks and we only made it to ~5 mil kills (and it was earlier in the summer before school started?)? Wondering if the last few milestones will be unreachable.

I was hacked.

lmao, I'm actually extremely surprised at the progress people are making. That 5million is gonna be hit for sure... might need to think of a way to possibly add more.

Which mag's feeding charts were applied to the new stealth mag? Or does the stealth mag have unique charts?

What Soly said. I would imagine it would have the same feed table as any other celled mag.

sp3tD95.png

lmao, I'm actually extremely surprised at the progress people are making. That 5million is gonna be hit for sure... might need to think of a way to possibly add more.

Once I saw Girasole was on the Hunter list, I knew I have to get a ton of gold. Thankfully I was able tp trade for a 50% Hit one and sphere'd the native to 100%. My Girasole nightmare hunt is over.

I was curious to understand how the last milestone works:

+1% Badge Rate (Every 20000 Kills). Currently: 0% 5,000,000 kills needed!

How is this +1% applied? Is it added to the drop rate of badges or multiplied by the drop rate of badges? Here's an example to make my question clearer:

Let's say the silver badge drop rate is currently 1%. So, if we get to an additional 20,000 kills and we get a 1%, I'm guessing the new silver badge drop rate would become 1.01% and not 2%, am I correct in my assumption?

Thanks!

You're correct, yes. It's exactly like the +50% increase from earlier (2m milestone? I forget which it is).

You're correct, yes. It's exactly like the +50% increase from earlier (2m milestone? I forget which it is).

Oh yes, I forgot we got the +50%, so I guess it would be X1.51 and not X1.01 then.

Thanks Matt! :)

Uh... so I'm in MAE Caves right now and we're all getting badges on NEARLY EVERY SINGLE ENEMY. I presume we shouldn't pick these all up?

There was a bug with how the percent boost was applied when kills were over 5 million. Because of that, extra badges dropped. We would have just rolled back the server but the frequency of backup was adjusted so just once per day due to resource issues in the past. We decided to allow people to keep the extra badges instead of having people lose 11 hours of work.

We will be fixing the issue with the badge drops after 5 million ASAP, but I temporarily lowered the kill counter to 4 million until the code can be modified.

Also, I've increased the backup frequency to once an hour again, since the server was upgraded some months ago.

Back