Post your vehicle!

Long story, posting from my phone.

My wife works the night shift at a NICU so I was picking her up and dropping her off for the longest since she didn't want anything to happen to her s2000. After I sold the clownshoe we had 1 car between us so I bought her a 2013 Infiniti M37 on Sunday. 19,700 miles on it and ran me just a smidge over $20,000. Walk in with a Cashier's check and the car is ours. "Cool a VQ37HR engine, beast motor and I can make it a mean sleeper" I say to my wife. I started looking at upgrading the valve train and planned on ordering fun parts sometime next month. She started driving by herself this week to work and Fast forward to today when I get a call from my wife "SOMEONE JUST HIT ME AND DIDNT STOP IM OKAY BUT IM CALLING THE COPS I LOVE YOU" so I'm like oh shit dude on the edge waiting for the call back.

Turns out the other car slammed the left side of the rear bumper and ran. She followed the car for about 6 miles while on the phone with the cops until they showed up and pulled over the other car. She called me back and I hopped on my motorcycle to get there (Kids, this was a dumb idea, don't ride a motorcycle at 4am on a Saturday morning in Miami) When I showed up there were a ton of cop cars and they had arrested the driver at fault. My wife was fine, a little hyper from the adrenaline, but fine. She handled it like an absolute boss, so proud of her.

Time to let insurance take care of this. Still had dealer tags and everything lol.

View attachment 4283 View attachment 4284
NNnnnnuuuuUUUUUUUUUU!!! What is it with ppl hitting bright White cars? Glad wifey is ok! Insurance better take care of that shyt and not try to "write it off" as "totalled". Stay Sane!!

hmmm well I'd like to share my 08 f250 diesel, couple of my toys such as a toyhauler, UTV
hpXPMFk.jpg

zElhgTr.jpg

hmmm well I'd like to share my 08 f250 diesel, couple of my toys such as a toyhauler, UTV
hpXPMFk.jpg

zElhgTr.jpg
We have a Shop down here called "Gabby's Auto Werks" that Specializes in turning Turbo Diesel trucks into Terrors at the tracks! So Jelly of that fun looking ATV thingy! If mew had landed her dream job....She would have been Patrolling in one on Wildlife reservations =').

View attachment 5087
06 Infiniti G35, my baby <3
That's basically a 350Z with 4 doors isn't it? =3
Oh wait... Think they're more like 4 door Skylines without the turbos arent they? At the track or even on the streets, the infinity G35's and 37's have that unique sexy growl you could close your eyes and KNOW what it was without seeing it. Skylines, infinities, 5.0's , and turbo buicks have a very unique signature =3

Last edited:
You have a good eye, my friend. ;)
I would definitely invest in a newer model, after I part ways with this beauty. Overall a genuinely great car which surprised me at first, compared to the sportier body of the 350Z.

You have a good eye, my friend. ;)
I would definitely invest in a newer model, after I part ways with this beauty. Overall a genuinely great car which surprised me at first, compared to the sportier body of the 350Z.
You Don't want an outdated, kinda slow, and impractical 350Z (no back seat)...You'd want a 370Z if u want that route....but still no back seat! lol) What about the latest Altimas? Or an Altima Coupe if u can find one unmolested?

how about not suggesting a FWD shitbox, mewmew?
Lol, now now Boomies...WOAH-san is obviously enamored by the Nissan brand. There's Not a lot of good cars out there left that havent been sacrificed to the Wrongwheel Drive (FWD) gods. Very few left to suggest to him that are RWD. Or now AWD. TBH, WOAH-san strikes mew as simply a passionate driver/owner of his baby and would like something 'similar', no? =P

You Don't want an outdated, kinda slow, and impractical 350Z (no back seat)...You'd want a 370Z if u want that route....but still no back seat! lol) What about the latest Altimas? Or an Altima Coupe if u can find one unmolested?
370z was a disappointment when I drove one... Thing is so raw without any real benefit. The ride is not nice, but it doesn't handle that great (understeer city). The engine develops nice power, but lacks any personality. The 6MT gearbox has a cool auto-rev-matching feature... that doesn't work as well as my own two feet. Interior noise is worse than in a Miata, I can't see out of the damn thing, the stock exhaust sounds unimpressive...

At least a Coupe G37 remedies the noise/comfort issues and makes the handling a non-issue since you wouldn't hoon one of those anyway.

...And if we're strictly talking Nissan, I'd get an early-2000's Maxima SE 6-speed. Only bad thing is the shifter feels like it's in an odd position, but that can be fixed.

Back