First time on PSO!!!

Krunch

Why Hello! Krunch here!

Just figured i would give a shout out to all you nice folks. I came across this server after falling in love with PSO Ep I & II back on GC. Quite honestly...i only ever made it to level 18 FOnewerl.

Figured I would use my few hours of free time a week to come join this nice community. Plan on going with something different.... a HUcaseal perhaps.

Well hope to run into you guys ingame!

Ah, a fellow GC PSO player, welcome!
This game is pretty fun, and there are major benefits playing online vs solo console. I'll look for you in game, and don't forget to feed your mag!

Why thanks! Looking forward to it. Going to be making my character quick either tonight or Monday. I always forget how expensive mag feeding is at lower levels >.>

So expensive! I like starting with a Ranger of some kind (me gusta RAmarl if my profile pic didn't give it away) so you can pistol-whip your way through the first few levels. Also, if you run a couple TTFs you will find your pockets jingling with meseta. But eventually I had to dedicate a few hours to mag raising (just put a show on and set a timer for 3 minutes), and then you can really wreck some fools

Appreciate the advice. Looking forward to giving it a try! I only recall how difficult / brutal it was playing FOnewerl and jumping right into Forest solo..........'nuff said

That was my first character on GC as well, and after a dozen hours of getting slapped around I made a different character. I raised a mind mag on the side, then when it was high enough I handed it back to the little Foney and was able to slap the baddies back

HA! I didn't quite play long enough to manage that one. Just a solo FOnewearl with a level 10 mag of mind.

I will certainly try. I only get a few hours of playtime a week and it's split up a bit. No more then 1-1.5 hours at a crack sadly. Guess I am in it for the vary long hall!

Why hello Spuz!

TaoChaos, you would be delighted to hear that i have officially began a "sub" game to create a decent mag (lvl 35) before I start my character. However, Caves F*ed be over last night... when i walked into the boss ring it auto teleported me at level 12 to de rol le.. Low and behold... heart rifle with resta (Thank You RaMarl!) and 5 photon blasts later... the journey was finished... Boy this game brings back some memories!

Why hello Spuz!

TaoChaos, you would be delighted to hear that i have officially began a "sub" game to create a decent mag (lvl 35) before I start my character. However, Caves F*ed be over last night... when i walked into the boss ring it auto teleported me at level 12 to de rol le.. Low and behold... heart rifle with resta (Thank You RaMarl!) and 5 photon blasts later... the journey was finished... Boy this game brings back some memories!
Oh yeah watch out for that auto-teleport, bit of a nasty shock. But fortunately you dropped in there with a Ramarl, lady o' my heart, and turned de rol le into de REKT le.
Have you looked at any of the advanced mag growths? Sato is usually the go to, but I also like Nidra (big red scorpion mag) because it does the same abilities but looks meaner. Here is a link to the mag gallery:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1031
Not that you have to make a special one of course. What's your in game name? I'll throw cash at you if I see you to help fund your mag raising. If you see a Chaos, Tao, or Tao Chaos that would be me.

Yup. she saved my butt. Currently the name is Tree.Stump but my main will be the HUCaseal Krunch (with 2 spaces after for oran) I couldn't figure out how to change the section id to stick with the name you want :X

As for MAGS, i loved Nidra and would (scorpio here!) go with that one but on a Caseal I just felt the extra shifta/deband would out way the invul. I could be wrong on that...so i settled for a delicious looking Cyan Rukmin. 5/130/65/0

Lol, I made a Rukmin on accident and it made me so mad, cheeky little goblin following me around. Then someone gave me a tablet and it transformed into a little Geung-si, which is pretty sweet.
When you are in the main lobby, type /help and it will bring up a command list. To change section id type in
/modsecid oran
and you should get a little confirmation message (although it won't change on your menu screen until the next time you log in). Just remember to do it before level 20. You can do the same with your name with /modname
Ok, Tree.Stump for now. I will keep an eye out. I'm in California, sometimes I log in while at work (I know, bad form), otherwise I play in the evening sometimes, 10 to 11pm range.

HA! Not badform.. Dedication.

I typically will get short bursts of 2 hours Monday and Wednesday alternating depending on the week around 8-10 central. i will definitely be on the look out! I appreciate all the help thus far

:O if you needs halp lvling mail me on the forums orrrrrr if you see a lil fomarl named zero at round 185+ in the lobby just say hi :3 tis me i love helpin new players :D also yay a fellow old time GC player >:3

Back