Section ID

Ai

Sometimes lucky
Guildcard
Um, being a newbie I overlooked the section ID thing and thinking I had one change I ended up 8 levels past 20 now, but I see I can't change it now. Is there any way past this? I really don't want to go make another character just to change my ID, but it seems like an important thing I'll need later. I kinda feel like I'd be forced to if I want to take this game seriously. I already started a new character off a different server.

well I'm must making this thread to see if I can get it changed otherwise guess I'll stick with my current one :(

You can get back to 28 in very little time with the double exp and a carry. If you really want a new ID, just bite the bullet. I can help!

You can get back to 28 in very little time with the double exp and a carry. If you really want a new ID, just bite the bullet. I can help!
This.

Reverting can only be done by the administrators (who tend to be busy) and generally its not done. I'd take Moya's advice! Even if you used materials which I assume you didn't, you could play that char also on that id (or level him/her to 80 and use as a id mod).

Best to start over, 28 is not high =)
GL with it :D

Last edited:
Okay well just a question Viridia isn't a bad ID is it? Just wondering if it's good for ranger. :)

red ring, frozen shooter, tyrells parasol if female, lame d'argent, v101, heavenly/arms, limiter are all good virid drops
lk38 also if you like dank memes

Reactions: Ai
To add to Ducks' post, here are some other noteworthy drops from Viridia that can be used for personal use or for trade:
  • Parts of Baranz
  • Bringer's Right Arm
  • V501
  • Yunchang
  • Parasitic Gene "Flow"
  • Lieutenant Mantle
  • Liberta Kit

Reactions: Ai
To add to Ducks' post, here are some other noteworthy drops from Viridia that can be used for personal use or for trade:
  • Parts of Baranz
  • Bringer's Right Arm
  • V501
  • Yunchang
  • Parasitic Gene "Flow"
  • Lieutenant Mantle
  • Liberta Kit
Huh I thought gene flow wasn't obtainable in online? :eek: think I'll just make another character with an ID, viridia seems ok. Ty for the help

Back