[HC] Hardcore

This seems like something I need to get in on!

Edit: I'm in!

Last edited:
Back to HC on a new account! Can i join the boi club??

Yo, come lobby 11 if your on, it's where we hang so should catch someone. That and give a shout in discord ;)

Hello there! Any chance I can join the team?

Ofc, let me know when you on and I'll invite. Tag me on ephinea discord if possible or send me a message. Link to HC discord on OP of this thread too!

Ofc, let me know when you on and I'll invite. Tag me on ephinea discord if possible or send me a message. Link to HC discord on OP of this thread too!
I don't use discord, but I can login and go to room 1-11 now.

Hey Spuz, I've been getting more and more curious about creating my own team, and I think I'm going to pull out of [HC]Hardcore for now. :/ It would never be the giant that this one is, but I think it could be fun. Just wanted to give you a heads up about it.

Hey Spuz, I've been getting more and more curious about creating my own team, and I think I'm going to pull out of [HC]Hardcore for now. :/ It would never be the giant that this one is, but I think it could be fun. Just wanted to give you a heads up about it.

Your free to do so, don't sweat it. And as far as discord stands its for all HC players so you and anyone you invite is welcome.

As everybody (?) noticed, I'm back in business :D Glad to see hardcore community is still present.
To any HC player, whether if you need starting gear, some carry or just having fun, feel free to catch me anytime.
My game schedules are mainly from 6 to 11 pm UTC (so 12 to 5 pm EST). I can speak english, french and spanish (sort of).
I do not have tons of knowledge in this game but will try to help as much as possible!

Hope to see you in-game!
ShitABrick

As everybody (?) noticed, I'm back in business :D Glad to see hardcore community is still present.
To any HC player, whether if you need starting gear, some carry or just having fun, feel free to catch me anytime.
My game schedules are mainly from 6 to 11 pm UTC (so 12 to 5 pm EST). I can speak english, french and spanish (sort of).
I do not have tons of knowledge in this game but will try to help as much as possible!

Hope to see you in-game!
ShitABrick

Who is this noob? ;)

So, some of you may know already but here is some big news!

I am no longer part of HC, I mean. I died on my lvl 200 Hunter with TJS, 100d70h DoB among many other things. While I am fine after this, it would be naive to think I won't die again since I keep doing it every so often over the past few years, I get too excited and forget scapes after banking or something. 200 x3, lvl 180+ x6-7 times plus many lowbies. At this point, it's not a matter of skill but just remembering one item which I clearly cannot remember. So that said I have moved to Normal-Mode and left the Team in Ethers care.

Please refer to them for your team needs! and Congrats to them for master-role!

I will still run the discord for all Hardcore players and play with/keep in touch so no worries there :)

So, some of you may know already but here is some big news!

I am no longer part of HC, I mean. I died on my lvl 200 Hunter with TJS, 100d70h DoB among many other things. While I am fine after this, it would be naive to think I won't die again since I keep doing it every so often over the past few years, I get too excited and forget scapes after banking or something. 200 x3, lvl 180+ x6-7 times plus many lowbies. At this point, it's not a matter of skill but just remembering one item which I clearly cannot remember. So that said I have moved to Normal-Mode and left the Team in Ethers care.

Please refer to them for your team needs! and Congrats to them for master-role!

I will still run the discord for all Hardcore players and play with/keep in touch so no worries there :)
*Blinks at Spoozies' posting* Dayum....mew is usually quick to 'Like' a post of a loved one...but just can't bring herself to 'Like' the fact you lost such a prominent character with a legendary hoard of virtual blood, sweat, and tears. Mew'd also offer you any assistance or mission critical toys you may need to regain your Sanity if she can dear! <3
And Yes, Ether-chan ROCKS! <3! OOPS! Ether-Taichou! =3

Last edited:
@Harborer of Hope I like his tenacity, for keeping the HC team going, and just for being awesome in general. I thought about not liking it either for the same reason as well but ended up doing it I guess as a way of acknowledging him.

Back