Quick question - Quick answer

The best place for high hit is Ruins 3 and Seabed Lower / Tower. They have the highest percent chance to find high hits on non-rares.

90% specifically starts at Ruins 1 / Seaside / CCA, but it's a little less common than the last areas.

Episode 4 is not very good for this as Sub. Desert 3 has the same percent table as Ruins 1 / Seaside / CCA.

Thank you so Matt.

Nope. You just have to have 300-310 points for them to appear.
Ok thanks. Do you happen to know of either a good way to get points or macro software that is compatible with PSO? AFAIK the button mashing game is the best and I don't feel like killing my hand.

What "mage stuff" do i need for my solo FOmar? I've never done one, i've been collecting his mats, and some units/gear, but i'm not exactly sure of what he needs (i have sorcerer's cane, charge vulcans, v801, limiter/adept, pow mag, mst mag...)

Ok thanks. Do you happen to know of either a good way to get points or macro software that is compatible with PSO? AFAIK the button mashing game is the best and I don't feel like killing my hand.

joy2key (and possibly xpadder) has "turbo button" functions. Some people have issues getting that software to work with PSO though.

Make sure you minimize the window before you launch the game - and if that doesn't work, then keyboard emulation settings in the advanced settings may be preventing it from working (something specifically to do with disabling the keys when joy2key has focus I think).

joy2key (and possibly xpadder) has "turbo button" functions. Some people have issues getting that software to work with PSO though.

Make sure you minimize the window before you launch the game - and if that doesn't work, then keyboard emulation settings in the advanced settings may be preventing it from working (something specifically to do with disabling the keys when joy2key has focus I think).
Thank you

What "mage stuff" do i need for my solo FOmar? I've never done one, i've been collecting his mats, and some units/gear, but i'm not exactly sure of what he needs (i have sorcerer's cane, charge vulcans, v801, limiter/adept, pow mag, mst mag...)
Glide divine, merges if you want to use those.

Hello,

I just came here to play around in the "sandbox" mode as someone who played this game like a fool back in the DC era, but never really experienced the GCN or original BB games, just up to Version 2 for DC.

That said I had some questions about this server in particular:

1. Is there a way for the client to remember my login info? I seem to have to enter it every time I hit the main menu, even if I didn't close the game.
2. I've used the ol' create an item (/item) command to make a handy mag, but every time I log back in, it reverts to simply being a level 1 "mag" with base stats, is there some way to avoid that?
3. I am unable to vendor rares I find, is that intended/optional/etc? I haven't experienced that yet, but I was curious.
4. Does this server support/have the dressing room option somehow, that you could use to change your head/color/hair/ and whatnot? I believe it cost meseta last time I encountered it.

Thank you for hosting and developing this, my old friend and I have been playing and really getting a kick out of the nostalgia trip.

Hello,

I just came here to play around in the "sandbox" mode as someone who played this game like a fool back in the DC era, but never really experienced the GCN or original BB games, just up to Version 2 for DC.

That said I had some questions about this server in particular:

1. Is there a way for the client to remember my login info? I seem to have to enter it every time I hit the main menu, even if I didn't close the game.
2. I've used the ol' create an item (/item) command to make a handy mag, but every time I log back in, it reverts to simply being a level 1 "mag" with base stats, is there some way to avoid that?
3. I am unable to vendor rares I find, is that intended/optional/etc? I haven't experienced that yet, but I was curious.
4. Does this server support/have the dressing room option somehow, that you could use to change your head/color/hair/ and whatnot? I believe it cost meseta last time I encountered it.

Thank you for hosting and developing this, my old friend and I have been playing and really getting a kick out of the nostalgia trip.

1) From the Ephinea PSOBB launcher, go to "Options" > "More" and check "Save ID and Password".
2) Not sure about this one. Perhaps someone with more sandbox or /item experience can help!
3) Rares cannot be sold to the vendor. You can convert rare weapons into team points though, as one way to get rid of them.
4) If you create a team, you can unlock the dressing room for all of team members (for 1000 team points, I think).

If an item is created with parameters that should not be legitimate (think: Level 800 Mag, 110%, etc), it will revert to a basic item on relog.

So if v502 doubles hell's success rate, and unreduced hell has a 92% success rate (minus edk), does a v502 boost that rate up to 184%, or does it cap at 100%? And if it does go above 100, does that make it possible to kill enemies with 100+ edk?

Not quite, it boosts the final success rate, meaning:

(93-EDK)*2

Is there a quicker way for me to farm Barba Ray? I'm trying to get double saber but it's taking me over 40 minutes for every solo temple run, and my group could barely handle the multiplayer version of it in the boss rush.

Find a few pds and buy one. double saber 50% hit is the force government quest reward for 5-5 (Barba Ray) as well.

Back