[HC] Hardcore

Yes I'm, I know it kind of silly but I have a sol atomizer, monomate seller and I need to feed my mag. So I will drop by Fodra 1-11 later? :)

Sure. In game atm but we'll be in and out :3

Cool catch you up later. Btw I'm a complete beginner I'm just starting is that fine with you? :3

Cool catch you up later. Btw I'm a complete beginner I'm just starting is that fine with you? :3

It matters not. Everyone will be happy to have you. Ask the guys any questions, a good bunch :3

Hey all, just joined the forums. :) Two HC chars by the name Stash. :3

The team has had a major purge due to crazy inactivity and no room for active players. I have kicked over 50 old and/or new players. I will post to discord too.

If you wish to become active you can join back up or instead join the side team 'softcore' and be Inactive there. That has everything unlocked now also.

*made HC account*

*lacks motivation to make even one character on it*

*continues to lobby in the pillar on normal account*

Edit: Okay, maybe I did make one character but it's lv1. :wacko:

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Spuz and I (Kao here) met the other day and I bothered him for like thirty minutes for details about HC... I've met a couple other HC players since then and we had a lot of fun together so I made a HC account.

Hope to meet more of you. Character is named Reussie.

Hey everyone. Spuz and I (Kao here) met the other day and I bothered him for like thirty minutes for details about HC... I've met a couple other HC players since then and we had a lot of fun together so I made a HC account.

Hope to meet more of you. Character is named Reussie.

Wow :3

I might be back. Played a few games last night on my racast

Anyone on right now that can invite? Character's name is Vale
Looking to join the Hardcore Crew as well :D

IGN : Meirin (LV. 7)

I am not currently playing due to craptop issues but I am able to log on and give an invite. So if either of you need, message me and/or here and I will do so for you.

Discord also if interested on the frontpage, easier to contact peeps ;D

Hiya, new to Ephinea but im an old hat at PSO though not played it in a few years, just thought I would say Hi to all you fellow Hardcore Players

Back