What Games Are You Playing?

Life is Strange, Ep. 3 and Rocket League. I suck at RL, but it's addicting.

First Life. It's like a prototype of Second Life but more ground in reality. Though it is more commonly known as Real Life

S.W. Force Arena on my android.

Lags a bit, ranking up is slow if you are ftp/not really good, but besides that is a fun game that may entertain you.

Okay, games currently playing...here goes.

Monster Hunter Generations (3DS - LS/SnS/Prowler main) - would personally recommend
Hyrule Warriors Legends (3DS - Link/Gauntlet, Volga, Yuga mains) - see above
Pokemon Shuffle (3DS)
Dragon Nest (PC - Lunar Knight/Sniper/Gear Master main)
Team Fortress 2 (PC) - usually mainly play as Pyro (SOMEONE has to be making sure the Engineers don't get murdered and sapped by Spies when we're defending), but I'll play Soldier/Engineer/Medic if the team needs one.
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (PC - HUmar/HUneweal main) - would say "recommended", but if you're in this topic/forum/community, you're likely already playing it anyway.

Last edited:
More I have.
PSO (Obviously)
For Honor
League of Legends (I do jg Yi, but autofilled support, Thresh) (This is the most toxic community).
Bit of Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom 3. (Can't wait for Tekken 7).
Overwatch.
Little of Team Fortress 2, CSGO, and Warframe.
Probably get Persona 5 in a few months.
So, that's all what I think of for now.

This 'Phantasy Star' game sounds intriguing! What is this game about and what is Huneweal? I would like to know more about this new video game I've never heard of before.
*points towards door* Go to your room. You're grounded for obvious trolling.

Since Bayonetta is now on PC (http://store.steampowered.com/app/460790/), I decided to grab it and give it a whirl (especially since it's only £15! Very good for a "new" game).

Absolutely stunning game and extremely fun, I never played it before since the last console I've had myself was the PS2/GC before moving onto PC, and kind of wish I had. I'm not any good at it though, I keep getting the Stone Award because I'm such a professional player.

Shame Bayonetta 2 will never move off Nintendo consoles because Nintendo (although Lego City Takeover came to PC about 2 weeks ago, which was originally a Nintendo published title).

At the moment I'm playing Persona 5 and Nier : Automata on PS4.

When I'm not a home, I play Shin Megami Tensei 4 Apocalypse on the 3DS.

And on PC I play Final Fantasy XIV ARR, PSO and Borderlands Pre-Sequel

NBA 2k17 and DiRT Rally on PC

Someone save me from NBA 2k17!!

The Franchise mode is ridiculously deep (COOL EXCEL STYLE ADVANCED TEAM MANAGEMENT) and I love how smooth the gameplay feels at around 90-144fps on a 144hz freesync monitor

Since finding this server almost exclusively PSOBB. Prior to that I dotted between Fallout 4 and Battlefield 1. I'm waiting on Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. But other than that I tend to only focus on 1 game at a time.

Ed

Im the same way. The diablo 3 necromancer is in closed beta right now, but when it gets released itll have my full attention for a while. Hopefully console gets it same time as PC.....

I just wish more MMO's had the PS style of combat. Is Diablo a bit like Sacred? A slight top down view reminiscent of Baldurs Gate? Very few MMO's seem to be real time combat. The WoW style seems very rigid and isn't that engaging for me. I played a few MMO's with this combat style; I capped a character on Champions Online and got very far with Age of Conan. But after 2 extended plays on MMO's with this style of combat I couldn't really go the distance with any others. I've tried WoW multiple times and it's never once seemed very appealing to me. I did enjoy the old RTS Warcraft games mind you.

PSO2 felt like a great evolution in terms of fighting mechanics but it took a lot of what PSU added to the PS series. I didn't like GC on JP PSU and AC is the exact same issue on PSO2. It's a bit of a game breaker and yet it's a huge cash cow for Sega. Removal of levelling Photon Arts annoyed me somewhat too. The main issue for me was only having 1 lobby. The PSU lobbies throughout the planets made it feel like you were exploring places.

PSO2 feels like it's trying to hark back to PSOBB and yet it seems to have overlooked so much of what PSU provided.

Ed

Diablo is top down. D2: LOD shouldnt be that expensive to try, and they also have it in a remastered HD version. give it a shot.

I might give it a try. A friend from work was playing some top down Vikings game on PS4. It was a basic hack and slash but quite fun to play. I've only played a few top down games. I loved the first Sacred, it was an amazing game, but this was before I'd experienced Bethesda's rpg's. When Oblivion came out that became one of my all time favourite games instantly. When I returned to Sacred years later I felt the top down aspect spoiled the immersion factor.

Ed

I feel my enthusiasm for PSO is waning slightly. I know it'll return in a week or month or so. Right now I'm back on Dayz and got a few friends into it too. Only problem is they need to get a PC or laptop so we can all play co-op.

At work on weekends I bring in my desktop and laptop so me and a colleague can play it together. We've also started playing Shogun 2 Total War together on a co-op campaign. Never played it on local co-op but it's pretty good.

Ed

I feel my enthusiasm for PSO is waning slightly. I know it'll return in a week or month or so. Right now I'm back on Dayz and got a few friends into it too. Only problem is they need to get a PC or laptop so we can all play co-op.

At work on weekends I bring in my desktop and laptop so me and a colleague can play it together. We've also started playing Shogun 2 Total War together on a co-op campaign. Never played it on local co-op but it's pretty good.

Ed
I find that when my interest in pso wanes I need to add a new weapon to my inventory equips and implement a new strategy with it and it makes the game feel fresh again.

Last edited:
Back