WEATHERMAN SKYLAR REPORTING: VALENTINES EDITION

Given the current % and the time remaining, we're only about 1% short of goal. With a bit of added push we can get YET ANOTHER WEEK of double EXP! Come on guys!!!

Given the current % and the time remaining, we're only about 1% short of goal. With a bit of added push we can get YET ANOTHER WEEK of double EXP! Come on guys!!!
I'm planning to finish unsealing sjs by the weekend, so count some 20k kills this week! ;p

We now have 10% of our time remaining and 9% to go, so we've surpassed the curve. Don't ease up, guys!

I has weather report:

The wetter the weather, the better. If it gon rain let it rain, if it pour let it pour.

I'm stuck at work or I would help. However, I did contribute a ton of kills this week already, LoL

EVERYONE WHO CAN PLAY RIGHT NOW: Hop in MAS or Beyond the Horizon on Normal and knock out some easy kills! We can do it!!!

Last edited:
I'm stuck at work or I would help

I am also completing work obligations lol.

And I'm out of meseta so I can't BTH while I do work. I'll do a few MAS runs before the clock hits. Hope it's enough.

LoL...nice. There's no way I could get away with installing PSOBB on my work computer. I work at a financial institution and they log everything :(
I am at a similar place, but I'm the IT guy so I track that stuff :D:D:D

inb4 it gets nerfed cuz we hit it 3 weeks in a row.

(plz no nerf, I don't want to be responsible for single-handedly ruining MSR!)

Weekly is bugged, but this is a fresh character, so this is all her kills the past 3 weeks. And I was mainly using my FOnewm for week 1, so.....

nDXzkWJ.png

Yeah, but we barely made it this time. 109.247% over the last week. It's going to be much harder to get the 108% goal again. Which means we better take advantage of another week of 2x EXP while we can (though we might still be able to manage increased Drop Anything and Rare enemy rates for a good while).

Yeah, but we barely made it this time. 109.247% over the last week. It's going to be much harder to get the 108% goal again. Which means we better take advantage of another week of 2x EXP while we can (though we might still be able to manage increased Drop Anything and Rare enemy rates for a good while).

If you want more weeks then this was the best result. If people tried harder and got a higher % than 109 it would mean more kills to get this time around. Thats why I didn't bother unsealing yesterday ;)

If you want more weeks then this was the best result. If people tried harder and got a higher % than 109 it would mean more kills to get this time around. Thats why I didn't bother unsealing yesterday ;)

True. But that leaves the question: how long can we keep this up before people have to do unsealing to meet the quota?

Back