Malicious glitching

Ceri0n

Guildcard
Guildcard 2
whenever you pipe out of mu (especially 3) you get extra seconds... is that supposed to because I doubt that

whenever you pipe out of mu (especially 3) you get extra seconds... is that supposed to because I doubt that

This bug was already known. A fix hasn't been found.

(Besides disabling piping, but no one wants that)

Arrr, most annoying glitch. When you pipe, says +60 secs so you can't move until you press enter until and that sends you back down pipe. Repeat for 6 pipes until pioneer is achieved. Please disable pipes. So broken. Rage. Hate. Grrrrr.

Arrr, most annoying glitch. When you pipe, says +60 secs so you can't move until you press enter until and that sends you back down pipe. Repeat for 6 pipes until pioneer is achieved. Please disable pipes. So broken. Rage. Hate. Grrrrr.

You can go into other people's pipes successfully if you don't make your own.

Yeah. Truth is me and yata could never figure out why it was doing that. If anyone ever figures out the fix theyre more than welcome to fix it for the server.

It can be abused as well if you are in a slow team. Just pipe and you get extra seconds:p

Better than breaking the time for people to 'cheat finish'

Literally no one would play these quests with me when they weren't HBR.

I didn't really use the pipe trick (because clearing MU5 to the first epsilon then restarting is faster than attempting the last bullshit room), but sometimes I would if I was bored.

So once HBR ends, it would literally just be me "cheat finishing" because none of yall will even play them with (or without) me.

Last edited:
(My point being, if you're gonna complain about the quests, then you better actually play them when they're not part of an event)

It should also be noted: if piping IS removed, then MU5 needs a saint-million style switch inserted to make the teleporter appear.

Last enemy killed -> timer stops -> switch appears -> switch activates teleporter + all the text bubbles.

I have on multiple occasions cleared the last epsilon while standing in the middle of the room. Which means the teleporter appears above my head and I poof right into it after I clear the text bubbles, and I have to pipe back down for my items. (EDIT: also of note, make sure the switch is far away from the teleporter, and not like right beside it)

Alternative: teleporter is moved to like the corner of the room, behind an electric fence that turns off when the last enemy is killed (so you can't be trapped under it). Just as long as the Gibbles doesn't spawn in the fence.

Alternative 2: Remove the text. Shit could still happen tho.

Alternative 3: Don't remove piping :p

Last edited:
Literally no one would play these quests with me when they weren't HBR.

I didn't really use the pipe trick (because clearing MU5 to the first epsilon then restarting is faster than attempting the last bullshit room), but sometimes I would if I was bored.

So once HBR ends, it would literally just be me "cheat finishing" because none of yall will even play them with (or without) me.

I and many others played them before, and I'll play them again. I just have other wants and priorities and no need to spam them. Your not the only one who plays quests ya know. May not be the most chosen or played but what can you do. There is nothing wrong with asking for something broken to be fixed.

I could pretty easily do a straight up countdown timer in quests if there's enough of a demand for it. no time additions, just you have THIS time to finish OR ELSE.

@Yata @GuardianGirth Did you guys ever try this solution to see if it fixed the bug? Total timer at the start of the quest with no additions later on. I'm sure no one would mind that, as long as the total time to clear the quest doesn't end up getting reduced/nerfed (ie: all the "timer additions" get added into the total time at the start, so if old quest = 5 minutes plus ten 30 second additions, then new quest = 10 minutes total).

This would be a better solution than just outright disabling piping. Assuming it fixes the bug.

I and many others played them before, and I'll play them again. I just have other wants and priorities and no need to spam them. Your not the only one who plays quests ya know. May not be the most chosen or played but what can you do. There is nothing wrong with asking for something broken to be fixed.

I found Psycho Wand from MU5 (many many MANY runs) and I can probably count on one hand the number of times I could actually find people to run it with me. I'm hunting SJS at the moment and I'm not even going to bother trying to get people to run Girth quest or MSB seaside with me, cuz if it's not HBR or TTF it seems like I have better luck finding ubers than I do finding parties.

@Yata @GuardianGirth Did you guys ever try this solution to see if it fixed the bug? Total timer at the start of the quest with no additions later on. I'm sure no one would mind that, as long as the total time to clear the quest doesn't end up getting reduced/nerfed (ie: all the "timer additions" get added into the total time at the start, so if old quest = 5 minutes plus ten 30 second additions, then new quest = 10 minutes total).

This would be a better solution than just outright disabling piping. Assuming it fixes the bug.

I found Psycho Wand from MU5 (many many MANY runs) and I can probably count on one hand the number of times I could actually find people to run it with me. I'm hunting SJS at the moment and I'm not even going to bother trying to get people to run Girth quest or MSB seaside with me, cuz if it's not HBR or TTF it seems like I have better luck finding ubers than I do finding parties.

You should hit me up sometime. I like hunting ubers and don't mind the grind.

the analysis on these quests is astounding. quick! bring our top men! we can use binomial distribution to figure out the probability of success for each trial.

Back