Ephinea's drawing thread

Zen

Guildcard
Hello.

I noticed some of you posted various artworks related or not to PSO. Instead of doing so in separate areas of the forum, it would be cool if we could all enjoy art, share advices and motivate each other in one thread!

I'll start with a painting of Nol that turned into something... different... I only kept her clothes and earring similar, but did a whole new haircut. It's still pretty much a work in progress, but I got bored of working on it. Might add a better background and rework some details later. =P

full

Please share your artworks here!

EDIT 5/26/2020: It seems that these old Imgur IMG codes are not working anymore, if you want to see my old or newer works then click on this link. But promise me that you check out other people's works on this topic please. Thank you.

Guess I'll put up the "armor sets" that was done around 7/21/2016.
nSATgpL.jpg

Red set (?)
pqbWpSH.jpg

Flowen set
t6EyeAc.jpg

DB set
PnFlirm.jpg

Genpei set.

Last edited:
Sup. I don't draw anymore. I haven't drawn in like 15 years but I found some of the stuff I drew when I was a kid. Like 8 or 9 years old. I remember drawing these when I was living in Dominican Republic with my grandmother. They aired Dragonball Z back then. Like the REAL DBZ with blood and missing limbs and stuff unlike here in the USA. I used to try to recreate the characters. I'm sure if I stuck with it I would've directed myself to become an actual animator.

Snapchat-1728143861.jpg Snapchat-1688827064.jpg
Snapchat-1294503505.jpg Snapchat-1207390829.jpg Snapchat-1023934911.jpg Snapchat-953149475.jpg Snapchat-843601668.jpg Snapchat-773455025.jpg Snapchat-95568833.jpg Snapchat-55256586.jpg

Haha I like this one. I remember I was really bad at proportion which was probably what all beginning kid artists were bad at. So I was drawing Goku but I realized I made his head too small so I just drew him really fat and called him Sumo Goku LOL

Snapchat-297510105.jpg

Haha I like this one. I remember I was really bad at proportion which was probably what all beginning kid artists were bad at. So I was drawing Goku but I realized I made his head too small so I just drew him really fat and called him Sumo Goku LOL

View attachment 2251

LOL I just noticed I drew 6 fingers on his left hand.

Oh man my drawing skills were the best when I was a kid.

Before you click on the spoiler! If you happen to be new the series or play these games for fun then please don't take these doodles seriously please. As long you are having fun, that's all it matters. Thanks.

Theory

J6iTnNm.jpg

“Power material=steroid”

rrxy6qjh.jpg

“Mind material”
Alternatively, a small energy drink.

Old Glitches

0SEXc0d.jpg

“Trap shoot”

AzKeEhJ.jpg

“Desynchronization”

hNNdSTuh.jpg

“Delayed shots”

bwYjNjn.jpg

“Morfos camera glitch”

qIFItdj.jpg

“Forest 2 edge glitch near the boss portal”

Suggestion

vU7hNk3.jpg

“What controller to get for PSOPC/PSOBB?”
If you like to play for fun then any will do, however if you want to have a better advantage then I suggest getting any Xbox controller or a Gamecube controller.

Common Social Issues

c5BgHVz.jpg

“Conflicting ideals”
Forgot to add a 3rd player who happens to be clueless but despite of that, the 3rd player is actually having fun.

inSBg0Y.jpg

“Blacklisted”

TtAt1hy.jpg

“Severe Psonxiety”
Fitting, as there is a new group dedicated to help new players to the series.

---
These doodles are CC-0, feel free to use them as you see fit.

Before you click on the spoiler! If you happen to be new the series or play these games for fun then please don't take these doodles seriously please. As long you are having fun, that's all it matters. Thanks.

Theory

J6iTnNm.jpg

“Power material=steroid”

rrxy6qjh.jpg

“Mind material”

Old Glitches

0SEXc0d.jpg

“Trap shoot”

AzKeEhJ.jpg

“Desynchronization”

hNNdSTuh.jpg

“Delayed shots”

bwYjNjn.jpg

“Morfos camera glitch”

qIFItdj.jpg

Suggestion

vU7hNk3.jpg

If you like to play for fun then any will do, however if you want to have a better advantage then I suggest getting any Xbox controller or a Gamecube controller.

Common Social Issues

c5BgHVz.jpg

“Conflicting ideals”
Forgot to add a 3rd player who happens to be clueless but despite of that, the 3rd player is actually having fun.

inSBg0Y.jpg

“Blacklisted”

TtAt1hy.jpg

“Severe Psonxiety”

---

Lmao these are great.

Theory

J6iTnNm.jpg

“Power material=steroid”

rrxy6qjh.jpg

“Mind material”

Old Glitches

0SEXc0d.jpg

“Trap shoot”

AzKeEhJ.jpg

“Desynchronization”

hNNdSTuh.jpg

“Delayed shots”

bwYjNjn.jpg

“Morfos camera glitch”

qIFItdj.jpg

Suggestion

vU7hNk3.jpg

Common Social Issues

c5BgHVz.jpg

“Conflicting ideals”

inSBg0Y.jpg

“Blacklisted”

TtAt1hy.jpg

“Severe Psonxiety”

---

LOVE! LOVE!! LOVE!!!

Back