Soly's Stash

Removed several tools (you can find which ones in the spoiler at the end of the first post)
Added ItemPT Editor for gamecube (which is basically the same as BB/Tethealla).

Did you add an "export to clipboard and/or text file" to your plugin yet? Most people used the reader to post banks/inventories to the forums.

(I haven't used/tested any of the LUA addons yet, due to potential crashing and the fact I play classic fullscreen with no mouse pointer... And I'm a bit too busy to learn a new language right now, and I wanted to modify them)

Or ask someone with the program to share it...

It probably won't happen, but someone could inject malicious code into it and then "share" it. I'd keep a deprecated link up just for this purpose (with a disclaimer). This IS the PSO community, where dumbasses like Broomop exist. I was gonna upload a link myself, but I didn't know if you'd get mad. :p

Updated ItemPT Editor, fixed a bug in the technique tab not updating the values to the selected technique.

Updated Item Maker.
-Re-arranged tabs to be weapons-armor-mags-tools-srank-....
-Removed the saber 000000, that item in theory should not appear in the game.
-Set default srank to be saber (internally it was "nothing"), this way you can change its grind without having to re-select the weapon.

@Soly off the top of your head, do you know how to do a "tab" in this language? I want to reformat the save function. (It's k if you don't know, I'll just google it I guess).

More advanced questions (you don't have to answer if you haven't actually searched for and logged these values): do you know where the game stores the name, class, and section ID of the current logged in character?

No I don't know how to make tabs, there is some stuff about columns tho...

There are 2 places... the character data you receive from the server is stored in several places, one of them contains the info you mentioned, but this data is never modified (at least the info you said).

Then there is the player pool, which obviously contains your own reference since you are always there (but it can change the index).
It contains way more information and is always updated in real time.
vBaZp8p.jpg

but this data is never modified (at least the info you said).

Does it change if I go to -> quit game -> select a new character -> log in?

I essentially just wanna pull it for my spreadsheet and save some steps when I update my tradelist (I have character name/class/ID in one column so I know where my items are, and right now I obviously enter it manually).

Just a random tidbit of information I found unrelated to your tools @Soly

The amount of text you can fit into a chat message (and presumably into room names and mail, although I haven't tested that) is directly linked to the size of your font.

My buff slave (with custom huge font) can only fit in 75% of the characters that my normal PC with normal arial font can.

I don't know if this is relevant to anything you're doing. Just wanted to share.

Yeah, I am aware of that, some things still have an upper limit tho.. like the mail. the max is 256, including the \tE that the game adds at the beginning of the string (not visible).

Using the input manager (which is amazing) and I have an issue

I load pso to the pad configuration in game and run input map as admin. Then select all the areas I want and leave menu. It then reverts to a setup I don't like instantly. I tried doing it all manually and changing one button with input to 'none' and it did the same. For now I can use a button less but I would like to make use of it by disabling one of the config. Let me know if you can help. Ty.

changing one button with input to 'none' and it did the same

Setting buttons to "none" doesn't work (I think it attempts to revert to default when you close the menu).

You have to set it to buttons that don't exist on your controller. And you have to set it to DIFFERENT buttons that don't exist or you might run into issues. So there is a limit to how many buttons you can "un-map"

So assuming an xbox 360 controller, which has 10 buttons, that leaves 6 buttons you can map to "nothing" by mapping them to 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16. If your controller has less buttons, then you have less you can map to "nothing."

Yeah. I had a discussion with a friend who said similar. I just got a new ibuffalo pad from Japan and has 16 buttons and I was hoping to use all. But I'll just have to not use num11 and make do :)

Back