Hello!

You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Be like water my friend.

Welcome

You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Be like water my friend.

Welcome
You went full Water Bender mode :D

Welcome to ephinea water :3

Welcome
You went full Water Bender mode :D
Famous quote from one of mews most influential purrsonas.... Here's a Hint.... bruce.gif

Yo. I'm not new to PSO but it's been a while since I've played and I'm new here to Ephinea. I don't know how active I'll be, but it should be fun.
Fear not Water-san! We are as accepting and welcoming to players of the Casual lifestyle or the Hardcore...can almost guarantee you'll Love it here enuff to Want to be a lil' More 'active' than you originally planned! >=3. Enjoy your stay but most importantly......Welcome Home! =3

Back