New player here.

I just joined the server and wanted to introduce myself, I'm not a hundred percent sure on what class I'll make but I know that it'll either be a Ramarl or a Racaseal. Anyways I hope to see you guys online shortly.
*Pounces and examines Tskies curiously!* Welcome to our little family dear! Ramarl has its challeges with choosing to FOcus on tech perks with buffs and debuffs etc...(substitute FOrce in a pinch) RAcassies arguably make up for lack of said supports with well timed and expertly placed traps. Try BOTH and see which one suits your purrsonality! =3 Looking foward to pouncing and playing wiff you! <3

Welcome to ephinea Tskid-kun [san?] n.n
Ramarl is my latest new character [high ata + sup spells = a happy guy]
But yeah as mew said traps can be extremely useful once you get the hang of them.

Both have huge advantages. The ability to buff/heal yourself and others is excellent, but then again trap users can see traps as well, so you might walk into a room with your team and say "oh gad.. nobody move, there are f***ing traps Everywhere".
There is no wrong choice here, only great fun to be had :D

Thanks for the welcomes, I've made a Racaseal and I'm currently am getting back into the swing of things.
Madolche Tea Break
I was actually planning on using a Ghostrick card as my picture (It was fan art of Specter if you were wondering) but I ultimately decided on a Madolche card.

Back