Hello everyone!

Mifurre

Hello I'm Mifurre and I've been around some time now on the server but wanted to stop lurking on the forums to introduce myself.

I'm really happy for this community existing and I'm having a real good time with you all the small times I can go online.

I played DC ver. 1 for a long time and I knew almost nothing of other versions but bb is really fine and this server too.

Thank you and see you around!

Hello I'm Mifurre and I've been around some time now on the server but wanted to stop lurking on the forums to introduce myself.

I'm really happy for this community existing and I'm having a real good time with you all the small times I can go online.

I played DC ver. 1 for a long time and I knew almost nothing of other versions but bb is really fine and this server too.

Thank you and see you around!
Eeeeee! Another fellow Dreamcaster returns! Happy you've peek out of your shell to expose and voice yourself to us dear! Mew's also happy YOU'RE Happy with us so far! DC were a bit of the Dark Ages for PSO... dreary lobbies, drab colors...Asshats and trolls around every corner...Big change coming into PSObb =3. Glad you not only survived but kept the love alive long enough to start again! <3 Hope to pounce you soon! Welcome Home!

Last edited:
Wow! what a warm and fast welcome! tyvm.

@Lolichan I'm a lvl 120 FOmarl i got a pair of charge gatlings 2 days ago with 50% hit that i dont know if are much worse but they do de job, i normally bot buff/heal party I'm about to be able to use my Glide Divine to be a buff boss thank you.

@Harborer of Hope yeah there were so much trolls there but i was able to finde a really little nice community (not nicer that this one) but i could live with it back in the days.

Again thank you all for making this possible. :D

Back