New player returning to PSO after brief play on Dreamcast

Hello everyone, I'm shocked to find this community is active, and the game is working!

I'm here to introduce myself and ask a few question from someone who has very little (5 hours?) playtime on the original PSO for Dreamcast.

How hard is it for a new comer to get back into the game? Is everyone overleveled already, leaving me to solo early stages? Is this the exact game as PSO for Dreamcast?

As stated, I have very little experience with this game, and just booting up my Dreamcast copy last night left me confused again. Is it easy to get back into the swing of things? Thank you. Hopefully I get to play with some of you!

Most have higher levels but with holiday coming near and event people are joining left and right or returning and leveling up new chars. So no you won't be alone in the lower levels plus many high levels will help run a few ttfs or whatever quest to help you level and many also give new players gifts :) myself included. Welcome however :)

Hello everyone, I'm shocked to find this community is active, and the game is working!

I'm here to introduce myself and ask a few question from someone who has very little (5 hours?) playtime on the original PSO for Dreamcast.

How hard is it for a new comer to get back into the game? Is everyone overleveled already, leaving me to solo early stages? Is this the exact game as PSO for Dreamcast?

As stated, I have very little experience with this game, and just booting up my Dreamcast copy last night left me confused again. Is it easy to get back into the swing of things? Thank you. Hopefully I get to play with some of you!
TWO WORDS..... "Find Mew!" lol <3 oh...and Welcome Home! =3

Back