What anime are you currently watching?

I just cant bring myself to spend too much money on anime. The only ones I own are a few of Miyazaki's. They're that good. I would have a hard time deciding on a favorite.

If i had a MAL since I first started watching it'd be huge too. I just now started using it. I'll try to add them in as I remember them.

I been watching Dragon Ball Super lately, but I have to skip the 2 arks because I already watched Battle of the Gods and Resurrection F. Also, there is a dub coming out, but I have to go over 2 arks again.

Some story with JP Dragon Ball, Z, and GT that the Goku's JP voice makes me cringe.

Finished Chihayafuru 2 tuesday. 7.5 hour binge!
Gonna try out Kimi ni Todoke now. The first episode was right up my alley! Can't wait to see the rest.

Just started rwby. Up to season 2 as of now.

I like blake the best...idk why. Something about her character draws me in.

I started the latest jojo: diamond

I was current on RWBY but i heard today there's a new season. Gotta see that!

Finished up Kimi ni Todoke. Even though there was no kiss scene.. it was great!
Gonna try out Zero no Tsukaima. Seems like it's considered by a few to be an ecchi version of a fav of mine, Toradora! the voice actress is the same.. so its great so far, 2 episodes in.

Finished up Kimi ni Todoke. Even though there was no kiss scene.. it was great!
Gonna try out Zero no Tsukaima. Seems like it's considered by a few to be an ecchi version of a fav of mine, Toradora! the voice actress is the same.. so its great so far, 2 episodes in.

Zero no Tsukaima was my first favorite anime... it was sooo long ago tho. First two seasons are really nice (especially second) but the newer are meh, they're not needed. But that's my opinion. :D

This played on internet radio, had me wanting to watch Initial D all over again.

I finished the last JOJO tonight. Thinking about watching ajin.

Reactions: Roo
Zero no Tsukaima was my first favorite anime... it was sooo long ago tho. First two seasons are really nice (especially second) but the newer are meh, they're not needed. But that's my opinion. :D

Oh, and zero is ace :3

Back