Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

full

IT FUCKING DROPPED

full

full

...Without hit. Suicide pact will begin shortly.

All joking aside, it took me 29 Lost Heat Sword runs to find one. And I somehow found a Milla before I found Cure/Freeze, Red Partisan, or Dragon's Claw. I'm glad I found one at all, but... My goal hasn't been achieved just yet. :/

I don't think that was the intention. Bee even said they got none of the easier drops. I think bee knows it was a lucky drop andypls.

Not to mention the giant surprised words at top.

Finally got MAX on my main account and my second up to a decent %. Time to abuse what's left of the milestone and SPAM LHS.

Attachments

• Max Acct #1  NOV'16.png
    Max Acct #1 NOV'16.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
  • +32 Acct #2  Nov'16.png
    +32 Acct #2 Nov'16.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Wow, congrats Peppercat! Hope you find guld with hit.

And Spuz, you play this game way too much. Keep it up. Which ID is Dr Spuz?

Wuju!! Finally here!! It was a fun long journey with my first character here on Ephinea. I created this character the last day of the Summer Event and it feels awesome to be like this ATM. Wanna say thanks for being such a great community and for all the help!! As always if u need me for something, hit me up and I'll do as much as I can!

upload_2016-11-26_19-26-12.png

Wuju!! Finally here!!

Please forgive a noob, but what exactly are you celebrating? Not that I'm not impressed by your character, I'm just not sure what the big mile stone is.

And Spuz, I'm guessing that's one of the most useless items to get 60 hit on? I don't think I've ever seen anyone use it. Congrats though. :D And good luck with the guld/milla (I always forget which one you're after).

Please forgive a noob, but what exactly are you celebrating? Not that I'm not impressed by your character, I'm just not sure what the big mile stone is.

Its a lots of things in one... I've been playing since DC so heres the few milestones I hit here.
1- Pretty much when I joined this server, this is the setup I wanted to do from the getgo. I know it was gonna be hard to start from 0. But still it was my goal.
2- First time ever wearing Red Ring xD
3- First time I can be 100% sure my gear is not some duplicated/hacked shit.
4- Even playing since DC, im pretty sure this is the highest I have ever been on a single character. Most of the time since I never had RR, I would stop playing a character around lvl 160 and try something different since there was no real gain for me to reach higher.

Now that I finished one of my main goals since I joined this server, I can focus on other stuff like helping new teammates or being able to hit Challenge Mode. Probably gonna look for lots of info on CMode and see if I ever find a party to take it on. Also since I've met the awesome people from Team Battle Mode, being able to see some interest in BMode got me pumped up. Hope to keep doing that now and then.

Yeah, 180 is pretty much a landmark people aim for. RR + halfway to 200 in exp.

IT FUCKING DROPPED

full

full

...Without hit. Suicide pact will begin shortly.

All joking aside, it took me 29 Lost Heat Sword runs to find one. And I somehow found a Milla before I found Cure/Freeze, Red Partisan, or Dragon's Claw. I'm glad I found one at all, but... My goal hasn't been achieved just yet. :/

You are now the only person I know to get both Guld and Milla through pure drops. x.x lucky af lol

Yes, I do indeed have both from drops. No hit on either, so bank is going to be -2 in capacity for quite some time, I imagine.

Back