What anime are you currently watching?

Nodame Cantabile is so worth the watch. I watched it 2 times (one time with my sister) and I think I'll watch it a third time soon. I hope you'll like it. :D

Just finished the last episode. Such a great ending. I almost cried!! Seems there's 2 more seasons, I can't wait!:D

I've been starting to get back into anime and yesterday I was bingeing on Assassination Classroom to find out where those Korosensei meme were coming from

Kill la kill <3
Kekai sensen is OP. @duck
Assaination classroom is kewl man. So kewl @Lolichan

Yeah I'm like on the 2nd episode of kill la kill and it's getting interesting. I'm pretty sure they are the ones that made gurren lagann.

Yeah I'm like on the 2nd episode of kill la kill and it's getting interesting. I'm pretty sure they are the ones that made gurren lagann.

I could do with some spiral power (such a good anime), and some Yoko in my life. Oh man Yoko <3<3

I am just finishing Mob psycho 100. (2 eps left).

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was told by a friend to watch it last night so I started watching. Already finished the 1st season and now into the second (ep11 of Bizzarre adventure).

I don't really understand the hype for JoJo. It's tacky, cheesy, the animation and style is hard to look at and cringy, the plot is 100% predictable , rushed and poorly writ. But I cannot stop watching it. Help me.

From this season...
Iron Blooded Orphans S2 <3 <3
Haikyuu
Drifters
Izetta
Ajin S2
Occultic Nine
DBS

Man, I wish I had time to watch them seasonally again.

Man, I wish I had time to watch them seasonally again.
what i hate/like from this season is that most good animes come out on weekends... so... its good and bad cuz on my free weekend days I spend the whole day watching em. But then on the weekdays when Im eating or something I have nothing to watch :(

Then save them for the week. It's hard to resist I know!

Back