[HC] Hardcore

Team hardcore is the team yes (and now softcore also hit 100mem limit and is recruiting). Discord 'dollmunchers' is open for all HC players so it's not just restricted to the team. Irrigardless to the fact 90% of HC are on the team.. Haha. Not all though =p.

Last edited:
Hello !

We want YOU to join hardcore !!!!!! We need to be more, and more ! lol
Playing HC is something in pso, you care more about your playstyle so you eventually get better since you want to not die, you get more drop, more rare monster, more exp, a freakin cool team... what in the world is better than HC?! :D

When i'm online i'm fine to help all of you little lvl 1 newbies :D So don't hesitate to hit me up here, in game or @ discord ;)

So I made a GC char last night, got to 21/22 and died. Remade character, if you have room on the team, I'd be happy to join up :).

Attempted to join the discord, but nothing shows up/says I don't have permission to view or post in the channel.

So I made a GC char last night, got to 21/22 and died. Remade character, if you have room on the team, I'd be happy to join up :).

Attempted to join the discord, but nothing shows up/says I don't have permission to view or post in the channel.

Hai :eek:

I can give you an invite in a few hours. You should be able to use the discord now.

full

Yesterday was a rough day for a lot of hardcore accounts.

If there's still room may I join the hardcore team? In game name is slick currently online

If there's still room may I join the hardcore team? In game name is slick currently online

Totally. If you see me around or anyone just ask. I'll be on soon for most the night :)

The HC life is lonely man. No team. No friends. One death is all I get

But I'm climbing to the top in this HC world damnit! Lvl 32 and still healthy.
Sorry DollMunchers. I say...#dropthedolls
I live life on the edge...

HC.png

Last edited:
Livin' on the edge! I had a teacher who used to sing that all the time. haha.

The HC life is lonely man. No team. No friends. One death is all I get

But I'm climbing to the top in this HC world damnit! Lvl 32 and still healthy.
Sorry DollMunchers. I say...#dropthedolls
I live life on the edge...

View attachment 2419

Your free to play how you want, but don't be preaching telling others they should play your way. Everyone is free to play how they choose. This is not your team, so kindly sir get out of the thread and take your preaching attitude elsewhere.

Your free to play how you want, but don't be preaching telling others they should play your way. Everyone is free to play how they choose. This is not your team, so kindly sir get out of the thread and take your preaching attitude elsewhere.

Oh shit. Nah i didnt mean it like that. Yea for sure everyone is free to play how they want. I didn't know this was a team thread. I just saw senraise post pictures of HC stuff so i did too. Just like the Ephinea Picture topic. I posted real life shit there cause i just thought it was a general picture topic.

Last edited:
Oh shit. Nah i didnt mean it like that. Yea for sure everyone is free to play how they want. I didn't know this was a team thread. I just saw senraise post pictures of HC stuff so i did too. Just like the Ephinea Picture topic. I posted real life shit there cause i just thought it was a general picture topic.

That post soda made did make me chuckle from your irl pics.

Just started playing Hardcore today, met a guy called pewpew he said to ask Spuz for a Spread Needle :)
I'd also like to join the team..

Edit: Met Clayton in game and he invited me to Softcore!

Last edited:
Just started playing Hardcore today, met a guy called pewpew he said to ask Spuz for a Spread Needle :)
I'd also like to join the team..

Edit: Met Clayton in game and he invited me to Softcore!

Yes I have one for you, link me on HC discord man or let me know when on.

Back