Pokemon Showdown!

Kidakairis

Hey still really new to this forum but was wondering if anyone else plays any Pokemon Showdown!. I personally play battlespot singles and doubles, UU, and random. Mostly play random and UU though. If anybody is looking to play we can or if there's enough people we could start a group. Anyone let me know if anyone is interested.

I love pokemon battling, but I mostly just did smogon rules OU or randoms in showdown, and OU mostly on my 3ds. Occasionally I'd try and have joke battles with a friend like triple battle Clefable with metronome only.

Edit: Oh, and monotype battles. I had a fairy type "gym" sorta, which had a really good win record

I usually end up only bringing like 2 OU pokes, and the rest are usually UU, BL, or even lower. I tried a full OU team but it's just so boring imo. Basically who get's RNG'ed first

Yeah sadly that's how Battle Spot goes as well, Prankster Swagger, Thunderwave, SUB. If that doesn't work there are so many other shenanigans. The match goes to however is RNGed first.

Last edited:
fishhao: posting in pokemon thread with a neopet before it was cool.

I also enjoy Uber's a lot. My name on Pokemon Showdown is also fishhao so you can hit me up anytime when im on :D

slurpuff is an amazing sweeper, but needs so much support or it just gets sat on

slurpuff is an amazing sweeper, but needs so much support or it just gets sat on
so true I tried making a team with it but without screens it is almost impossible to use. Been having fun with a mono ghost team on battlespot. Golurk with a choice band can be a real threat if you predict right.

Nice~~ and yeah Sableye can be real fun to use, but facing one just makes me feel miserable lol. He's really good though, can act as a Prankster burn/stall with 24 turns of recovery or as a tanky pivot in his mega form. I seen one abuse Metal burst + recover and destroy teams lol

Back