Returning PSO Weirdo

reco

Guildcard
Hey all, returning GC/BB player here. Going on a bit of a nostalgia trip, I had been playing some old games recently and decided to give PSO a look again since it's one of my favorites. So I was trying out the offline GC version for a while when a friend showed me Ephinea. I was already thinking about playing on a private server again but I immediately caved when I saw how active it was.

It's been a long time though, so I don't particularly remember all the fine details...but it's been super fun reading up and getting back into it after all these years.

The timing is very good...you're guaranteed 2x experience because of the summer event until at least the 24th so get after it! :)

Was writing pretty much the same but looks like IceMan was faster than me. :D

If you create a room for either the "Toward the Future" (TTF) or "Max Attack S" (MA S) quests, some higher lvl players will, without a doubt, jump in to help you so if you want to quickly reach the Ultimate diff lvl it should be a piece of cake. ;)

Anyways, welcome to Ephinea my friend. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
If you create a room for either the "Toward the Future" (TTF) or "Max Attack S" (MA S) quests, some higher lvl players will, without a doubt, jump in to help you so if you want to quickly reach the Ultimate diff lvl it should be a piece of cake.

This is actually a great idea. I think I'll level a bit on my own first and then give this a shot. I've done TTF a few times years ago but never did Max Attack before, looks fun.

Was writing pretty much the same but looks like IceMan was faster than me. :D

If you create a room for either the "Toward the Future" (TTF) or "Max Attack S" (MA S) quests, some higher lvl players will, without a doubt, jump in to help you so if you want to quickly reach the Ultimate diff lvl it should be a piece of cake. ;)

Anyways, welcome to Ephinea my friend. :)
*Ears perk as if prompted* TTF in a room title will certainly get mews attention if you're a lower level in need of Halp! <3
Hey all, returning GC/BB player here. Going on a bit of a nostalgia trip, I had been playing some old games recently and decided to give PSO a look again since it's one of my favorites. So I was trying out the offline GC version for a while when a friend showed me Ephinea. I was already thinking about playing on a private server again but I immediately caved when I saw how active it was.

It's been a long time though, so I don't particularly remember all the fine details...but it's been super fun reading up and getting back into it after all these years.
OH.....Welcome Home!! =3

Back