dumbest monster name

ba boota. just is awkward to say. ba boota. and it cant just be gigoboota or something because that would be too similar of a name scheme to ep1

boota in general is just awkword because booty. yarr me ba booty, gib hit pgp

ba boota. just is awkward to say. ba boota. and it cant just be gigoboota or something because that would be too similar of a name scheme to ep1

boota in general is just awkword because booty. yarr me ba booty, gib hit pgp
You know what, I watch a channel on youtube and the people say "Da Boota" a lot, but I'm SURE that's pretty much in the context of booty.

I personally think Yowie is an awful enemy name, saying it out loud makes it sound like you're talking about the pronz. and to talk about stopping Yowie from killing someone is just hilarious

I think pazuzu is a bird-like demon Assyrian mythology

"Dragon" is a pretty dumb name too imo

That's actually correct, though I'm not so sure it was tied to being a bird exactly so much as it was just a demon. Also dorphon probably. I'd say it was just a L/R switch between translation, but if that thing is supposed to be a dolpin then...I think Sonic team needs their eyes checked xD

Pazuzu is errr The son of Hanbi? Iirc he has two sets of wings and a lions head. Something like that.

Savage/Barbarous Wolf

>drops mic
>shit
>carefully picks mic back up

Just seems silly to me that 99 percent of enemy names in this game are unique-ish and at least a little creative, but they put some adjectives in front of "wolf" and call it good.

"Grass" Assassins live in caves or temple, maybe they go out and grab some grass before players show up?

Girtablulu is also a mythological name

It's actually Girtablilu, but that's probably what they were going for anyway.

"Grass" Assassins live in caves or temple, maybe they go out and grab some grass before players show up?

Early beta footage showed Grass Assassin (in itself based on Locusta, an enemy from Phantasy Star II and IV) as an enemy in Forest, so that's probably why.

Dark Phallus. lol

Eternally the dumbest, lmao.

Early beta footage showed Grass Assassin (in itself based on Locusta, an enemy from Phantasy Star II and IV) as an enemy in Forest, so that's probably why.

Forgot about Locusta I even played that game *facepalm*.

Back