B > Double Edge Lightsabre.

Whero

Guildcard
I’m level 38 now. I got the last one a decade ago (10 levels) and now I want a new double edge lightsabre more suited to my coming level. Anyone got a good hard level lightsaber for an arm thing or a photon droop? MEW want one for my birthday too.

What class are you?

Monkey King Bar (which upgrades into black king bar)
https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Monkey_King_Bar
Is basically the best one in the game. If you have at least 500 atp you can use MKB which you might be close to already with mats/mag. Anyway I’ve got a bunch extra I need to Team Point if you want one lol

What class are you?

Monkey King Bar (which upgrades into black king bar)
https://wiki.pioneer2.net/w/Monkey_King_Bar
Is basically the best one in the game. If you have at least 500 atp you can use MKB which you might be close to already with mats/mag. Anyway I’ve got a bunch extra I need to Team Point if you want one lol
MEW smiles happily…. I’d love one. I’m still new so MEW I wants it. I dnot know what youse wants but yeah I got a photon drop.

I don’t know what class I am. I just picked the default one.
Aha probably HUmar then right? He’s the first on the list and as far as ATP he’s the second highest in the game behind HUcast so you can probably reach 500 atp pretty early on with mag/mat boosts. Anyway all of RA and HU can use MKB and HU can use BKB but I’ll give it to you for free so ateast you can have an OP weapon for when you reach 500 atp and it has the devils special, free of charge btw

Let me know if you ever want help powerleveling some too, I never mind

Aha probably HUmar then right? He’s the first on the list and as far as ATP he’s the second highest in the game behind HUcast so you can probably reach 500 atp pretty early on with mag/mat boosts. Anyway all of RA and HU can use MKB and HU can use BKB but I’ll give it to you for free so ateast you can have an OP weapon for when you reach 500 atp and it has the devils special, free of charge btw

Let me know if you ever want help powerleveling some too, I never mind
Thanks for the offer but there are enough bleeding hearts here to get into my game. I would like a raid or to or something. I just like the music rewinds. I think s break from my own music and just listening to pioneer soundtracks is enough. Did you know there are discs with music on them. :p. If I’m blasting off to space I don’t want to listen to Eminem even if I’m hacking and slashing on a grind of WoW.

Back