Quick question - Quick answer

@ Melirei

That's correct. Star count is irrelevant but is often cited as being related to reduction, because it's the only in-game indicator players can see. The actual check is most likely that all weapons from Photon Claw to the end of the list are unreduced, while weapons above Photon Claw (basic weapons and their rare counterparts) can be reduced. If Asteron Belt is reduced Hell instead of just being unreduced Dim or Shadow, then Sega probably had to hard code it. It doesn't make much sense to handle it that way, but this is Sega, after all.

Reactions: Mad
Why was Kondrieu's Yellowboze Very Hard drop changed from Dragon Scale to Phoenix Claw?

Probably a mistake because I double checked and it's supposed to be Dragon Scale.

Does the mag's revival ability ever trigger at all? I've died hundreds of times and never seen it activate. It was uncommon to see happen on Gamecube but not nearly that rare. Was it changed for Blue Burst or is it server related?

Does the mag's revival ability ever trigger at all? I've died hundreds of times and never seen it activate. It was uncommon to see happen on Gamecube but not nearly that rare. Was it changed for Blue Burst or is it server related?

Yeah there is no mag revival on PSOBB at all.

It's because mag revival was an offline ability, and BB is always online.

The idea is supposed to be that your Mag can help you out offline when there are definitely no other players around to revive you, whereas online it isn't necessary, because you should have a teammate around to use Reverser. On V2, Mag revival is based upon your Mag's activation rate, so a smart Mag such as Soniti revives you something like 30% of the time. Sega greatly nerfed this on GC (and seemingly tied it to your level, so when you're a low level, your Mag is more likely to revive you than when you're at a high level) and reduced the rate to more like 1% success. Even if it were fixed on BB, the ability is almost completely useless, so it wouldn't make any difference. It's not as though you can run around without Scape Dolls because you know your Mag is going to save you, because it probably won't, even on V2 (although there is a decent chance that it will spare your Scape Doll now and then, unlike on GC).

Can a mag pseudo-revive you if their 1/10 health ability is resta and you die before it finishes casting? Similar to if you're dead and you donate PB to Leilla? I'm sure Chao or Robochao has revived me before, but maybe it was this?

How do you obtain "Secret Tickets?" I solo sometimes on EP1 and seen this quest called "Good Luck" on single-player but unable to venture far as I need a special ticket. I would like to know how one can obtain this ticket? Not Lucky Tickets from Max Attack 3 or Max Attack C quests.

Essentially, yes. There was probably a way to get them on SEGA but I have no idea how.

Has anyone made a list of ID EXCLUSIVE items?? Ineed an id for my 4th n final char and im curious about which id has exclusive items.
An example would be...
... skyly with the sjs
... whitill with the milla
... oran with the daylight scar
... viridia with the lk38
......ect if no list has been already created lets start one, add 2 the list of yu think of any

---IZaven
Happy hunting

Has anyone made a list of ID EXCLUSIVE items?? Ineed an id for my 4th n final char and im curious about which id has exclusive items.
An example would be...
... skyly with the sjs
... whitill with the milla
... oran with the daylight scar
... viridia with the lk38
......ect if no list has been already created lets start one, add 2 the list of yu think of any

---IZaven
Happy hunting
There was also this.

Reactions: Mad
How much damage does vol opts container on ultimate do? (second form where he traps you and then you stand there and wait for death). Does it auto-one shot or can it actually be survived if you have a ton of health?

How much damage does vol opts container on ultimate do? (second form where he traps you and then you stand there and wait for death). Does it auto-one shot or can it actually be survived if you have a ton of health?
1380 damage according to PSO-W...

Back