Old Vet returning to PSO.

FinalMasterM

Guildcard
Played in the old days of Dreamcast and was part of the PSO-World community. Jumped shipped to GCN PSO Ep 1&2 for a while and eventually found myself playing Blue Burst when it was officially released.

Currently playing FOmar on Devaloka to get as close to the original experience as I can.

Welcome and enjoy your stay on ephinea. Thats cool you are playing the classic ship as im sure they could always need new players there lol. If you ever decide to come play normie mode let me know if you would like help powerleveling or if you need team permission for dressing room/PoD. Have fun!

Welcome and enjoy your stay on ephinea. Thats cool you are playing the classic ship as im sure they could always need new players there lol. If you ever decide to come play normie mode let me know if you would like help powerleveling or if you need team permission for dressing room/PoD. Have fun!
Thanks, will remember that but most likely should be fine, thought I won't be opposed to teaming up at some point.

Played in the old days of Dreamcast and was part of the PSO-World community. Jumped shipped to GCN PSO Ep 1&2 for a while and eventually found myself playing Blue Burst when it was officially released.

Currently playing FOmar on Devaloka to get as close to the original experience as I can.
EEEEEEeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and Examines FinalM-san with a warm giggle~!* AAAaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! It Never ceases to Amaze mew how PSO-World is STILL around after 20+ years!! Can totally respect how a fellow 'Ancient' like yourself could want to live a happy simple 'Classic' life on Devaloka...just be aware that you can Still has the 'classic' experience by molesting a few options by typing /commands like "/purist" while playing on normie mode~! Just an option! =3! Let's seeee....besides mew gushing all over the fact you're Truely one of returning 'OGs' to decide to make Ephinea your new official haunt, guess all she can say is...Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you if you do decided to wander to the 'normie side'.....but most importantly......Welcome HOME~! =3!

EEEEEEeeeeeeee~!! *POUNCES and Examines FinalM-san with a warm giggle~!* AAAaaand yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! It Never ceases to Amaze mew how PSO-World is STILL around after 20+ years!! Can totally respect how a fellow 'Ancient' like yourself could want to live a happy simple 'Classic' life on Devaloka...just be aware that you can Still has the 'classic' experience by molesting a few options by typing /commands like "/purist" while playing on normie mode~! Just an option! =3! Let's seeee....besides mew gushing all over the fact you're Truely one of returning 'OG' to decide to make Ephinea your new official haunt, guess all she can say is...Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you if you do decided to wander to the 'normie side'.....but most importantly......Welcome HOME~! =3!
A welcome like this feels as nostalgic as booting up my Dreamcast in 2000 to play.
Phantasy Star has been an endearing series. Multiple games over several generations have kept it in the minds of some. Last time I really put hours into the series was Portable 2, was a fantastic game.

A welcome like this feels as nostalgic as booting up my Dreamcast in 2000 to play.
Phantasy Star has been an endearing series. Multiple games over several generations have kept it in the minds of some. Last time I really put hours into the series was Portable 2, was a fantastic game.
AMEN~! For mew it's the first 5 notes of the opening title screen that get her EVERY time she logs in~! <3!

Back