Rare Findings and/or Accomplishment Thread

Finally, after a long time, I've completed my HUcaseal Fleet!HUcasealFleet.png
A HUcaseal of every Section ID, all level 200. (Nine banners tonight because my first/main Zelpha hit level 200 years ago.) Thanks to everyone for all the fun times here!

Welp.. I thought hit GMs were going to be my forever hunt. Ended up killing 2 birds with 1 stone after literally our first run :lenny:~
HGuld30h-1.jpg
HGuld30h-2.JPG

**EDIT** I did not fuck up combining them
GMilla30h.JPG

**EDIT 2** I did the thing to them~
GMilla20h-2.JPG

Last edited:
Hi all,

It's not really an achievement, but rather a nostalgic wink for veterans who have known the oldest versions of Phantasy Star Online.
I have always played the game, since its debut on Dreamcast's 1st version, but I've never been a hardcore gamer.
If I remember correctly, the highest level of Meierlink was on Dreamcast PSO v1 EU, where I reached lv 146 (as you can see on pictures, i still have the DC, the game and the VMU)
And i just broke my record on Ephinea !

Who is the deadliest 20 years later ? >^w^<

1.png
2.png
3.png

Hi all,

It's not really an achievement, but rather a nostalgic wink for veterans who have known the oldest versions of Phantasy Star Online.
I have always played the game, since its debut on Dreamcast's 1st version, but I've never been a hardcore gamer.
If I remember correctly, the highest level of Meierlink was on Dreamcast PSO v1 EU, where I reached lv 146 (as you can see on pictures, i still have the DC, the game and the VMU)
And i just broke my record on Ephinea !

Who is the deadliest 20 years later ? >^w^<

View attachment 18451
View attachment 18452
View attachment 18453
Congratulations, you beat your own record!

Back