Hello dear Ephinea Community!

Donnie

Loving the experiences that only PSO can create
Guildcard
I really believe the Ephinea Server is a great Server. Mainly due to the great community interactions I had so far.
So to complete my arrival I thought I show up in the forums aswell.

I played on the Dreamcast, the GameCube, the original Xbox and then on Ultima.
In the last years I am playing mainly on my own private server. Well it actually is my brothers.
But since that server is not yet quite ready for public release, I wanted to try out what the state of other private servers is like.

And like I said - I enjoy my time on Ephinea very much.
The option to download the character data is much appreciated.
And the badge system is a wonderful idea.

I am looking forward to reach the high levels in this environment.

My Characters so far, are named:

- Cindria
- Linaai

I wish all of us many more great years with PSO. Cheers!

I really believe the Ephinea Server is a great Server. Mainly due to the great community interactions I had so far.
So to complete my arrival I thought I show up in the forums aswell.

I played on the Dreamcast, the GameCube, the original Xbox and then on Ultima.
In the last years I am playing mainly on my own private server. Well it actually is my brothers.
But since that server is not yet quite ready for public release, I wanted to try out what the state of other private servers is like.

And like I said - I enjoy my time on Ephinea very much.
The option to download the character data is much appreciated.
And the badge system is a wonderful idea.

I am looking forward to reach the high levels in this environment.

My Characters so far, are named:

- Cindria
- Linaai

I wish all of us many more great years with PSO. Cheers!
EEEEEEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over Linaai-san with a fanged little grin!* Soooo, yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster has found themselves victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! VERY Happy to hear you're enjoying your stay here! Not sure if this kitty has come across you, yet. But she is looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, luv! Mew has a special "Word" for you Ultima players we get here..... "......RESCUES~! <3!" Welcome Home! =3!

I wouldn't have guessed. Thanks. Good to know. Are you involved with the Server development aswell?
Your mew wouldn't say she's too involved wiff 'development'....she's not IT Savy or as talented as the others =P. She's moar of a Server "Denmother" or 'Morale officer' to Every Pixelated Warrior! Guess you could say, if Anyone has an issue or an idea....mew would brave the Door of the Server Gods and voice them....thusly halping the server develop? Nya~? =3

Your mew wouldn't say she's too involved wiff 'development'....she's not IT Savy or as talented as the others =P. She's moar of a Server "Denmother" or 'Morale officer' to Every Pixelated Warrior! Guess you could say, if Anyone has an issue or an idea....mew would brave the Door of the Server Gods and voice them....thusly halping the server develop? Nya~? =3
Who would be the one to contact? Maybe we could help with the development of new features. And with "we" I mostly mean my very talented little brother.

Who would be the one to contact? Maybe we could help with the development of new features. And with "we" I mostly mean my very talented little brother.
There was once a server 'Suggestions Box' on the side of wall somewhere a while back....Buuuut, it had suffered an untimely demise and it's body has yet to be found...You could try to slip mew a note or two and if she hasn't already heard of them and experienced the answers of said questions, can voice them to the powers that be? Are there any BAD suggestions?.....YES! ...lol. But, Every so often there is a gem that raises an eyebrow...cant please.jpg

There was once a server 'Suggestions Box' on the side of wall somewhere a while back....Buuuut, it had suffered an untimely demise and it's body has yet to be found...You could try to slip mew a note or two and if she hasn't already heard of them and experienced the answers of said questions, can voice them to the powers that be? Are there any BAD suggestions?.....YES! ...lol. But, Every so often there is a gem that raises an eyebrow...View attachment 18004
That is suitable. I will suggest either via PM or I will open a thread for it.

And it was really nice meeting you in-game today.

Thanks

Back