New to PSO (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

How long have you played PSO1 (private server or otherwise)?

• less than a month

• 1-6 months

• 6-12 months

• 1-4 years

• 5-10 years

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kaijikun

Guildcard
Hi there, my name is Kaijikun and I am new to Phantasy Star Online. I wanted to say that I appreciate the existence of Ephinea as I did not experience the joys of the game in my youth. As such, I was primarily interested in an authentic, vanilla server and Ephinea stood out clearly to me. If anyone would like to adventure together, message me in game!

Just a fun quiz, as I love numbers ❤

Hi there, my name is Kaijikun and I am new to Phantasy Star Online. I wanted to say that I appreciate the existence of Ephinea as I did not experience the joys of the game in my youth. As such, I was primarily interested in an authentic, vanilla server and Ephinea stood out clearly to me. If anyone would like to adventure together, message me in game!

Just a fun quiz, as I love numbers ❤
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES KaiKai-san and examines closely wiff a fanged giggle!* Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for 'missing out' on the whole wayback Online experience during your 'youth' thing, dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that has given most of us grizzled vets 'Some' form of PSO PTSD! So instead, revel in the idea that you get to start off on PSO the way it was MEANT to be Played! No Hacking, No Trolls, No 'Donation Pay To Win' crap, No Hunters Licenses, ...Just a sea of scarred and warpainted smiling faces ready to accept you into our luminous little tribe of passionate fellow warriors~! Yes, we are Vanilla...but you're gonna find the Quality of Life perks here in line with what SEGA had in the works before they ..Abandoned us to THE WOLVES and.... RAN OFF with our Blood Money...And Laughed at teasing us with future PSO knockoffs....AND....*Gets rubbed behind the ears....* and....aa...and...

Ephinea Was your best choice and we will Endeavor to uphold your faith in us, luv! We look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome to the Tribe....welcome to our family....Welcome HOME! =3

EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES KaiKai-san and examines closely wiff a fanged giggle!* Don't for a SECOND look down on yourself for 'missing out' on the whole wayback Online experience during your 'youth' thing, dear! All you really missed out on was all the RAMPANT HACKING that has given most of us grizzled vets 'Some' form of PSO PTSD! So instead, revel in the idea that you get to start off on PSO the way it was MEANT to be Played! No Hacking, No Trolls, No 'Donation Pay To Win' crap, No Hunters Licenses, ...Just a sea of scarred and warpainted smiling faces ready to accept you into our luminous little tribe of passionate fellow warriors~! Yes, we are Vanilla...but you're gonna find the Quality of Life perks here in line with what SEGA had in the works before they ..Abandoned us to THE WOLVES and.... RAN OFF with our Blood Money...And Laughed at teasing us with future PSO knockoffs....AND....*Gets rubbed behind the ears....* and....aa...and...

Ephinea Was your best choice and we will Endeavor to uphold your faith in us, luv! We look forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too~! Welcome to the Tribe....welcome to our family....Welcome HOME! =3
Meow now Hope cow,

Fangs for the warm welcome! I have heard a bit about the hacking aspect and hope that I can familiarize myself with how to best protect my character. On a totally unrelated note, I am also new to drawing and if you ever want any PSO drawn let me know ❤

Meow now Hope cow,

Fangs for the warm welcome! I have heard a bit about the hacking aspect and hope that I can familiarize myself with how to best protect my character. On a totally unrelated note, I am also new to drawing and if you ever want any PSO drawn let me know ❤
,*Squee~!* Nu nu nu! "Protecting " your character isn't a 'thing here dear! There is actually NO HARMFUL HACKING Crap here at all thanks to our devout server gods~! So feel free to emerse yourself in all that is PSO without risk of some asshat FSODing you or robbing your bank....or Duping your shyt....or....or....or.... yeahh... lol. OH BTW! We actually HAS a dedicated PSO Drawing thread! LOTS of good stuff to showcase your pasions for PSO~! Looking forward to your posts luv! =3

Back