New to Ephinea

Muzzafuzza

Guildcard
Yoyoyo,

The name is Muzza, I'm brand new to ephinea and hoping I could get some advice about starting my first character. I'd love a character that can both solo effectively and also help out in public games. Also I'd appreciate any help and advice I can get! I haven't played PSO in a longggg time, not since GC so hopefully I can rock a toon on this server all the way to 200 nice meeting you all and I hope to play with as many people as I can..

Ramarl is a fantastic and easy character to get started with. She is also very good at solo and versatile enough for great party play.

Wicked thanks guys, is there any topics that go over difficulty progression? For example, collect these x weapons, y armours and units from normal, before progressing to hard mode and so on?.. It sounds weird but I like to be very thorough in games and would like to be the most powerful I can be before progressing to the next difficulty! Also I loveee the satisfaction I get from hunting

For the most part I think you should just level up and user whatever you can find along the way to ultimate :)
You won't miss any endgame equipment in the lower difficulties. ( some endgame equipment could be found in lower difs though ;) )

Yoyoyo,

The name is Muzza, I'm brand new to ephinea and hoping I could get some advice about starting my first character. I'd love a character that can both solo effectively and also help out in public games. Also I'd appreciate any help and advice I can get! I haven't played PSO in a longggg time, not since GC so hopefully I can rock a toon on this server all the way to 200 nice meeting you all and I hope to play with as many people as I can..
EEEeeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Muzza-san carefully wiff a giggle~!* Aaaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Asking the masses about 'What class is best....' is a loaded question....no pun intended...XD! But as a loved one stated earlier, the FemRanger is versatile enuff to stay alive early on. No Shame in 'Death from a DISTANCE' right? <3. Not to mention she gets level 20 techs.....this includes lvl 20 Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure! VERY handy when a party has no immediate FO within sight! So even mew can't deny the RAmarl as a viable first choice~! But, all that stuff aside, Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too dear! Welcome Home! =3

Back