Ephinea Challenge Mode Records

2p 1c1:
8'13 - @Spuz (HUct), @Wilson (HUct) (Screenshot)
2SaJfeT.jpg

1st room only had a single enemy which could drop weapons, we had a 3 spawn with a hildebear which slowed us down quite a bit and I also messed up menuing on boss which caused him to go into the fireball phase costing us 19 seconds :mad: but we will improve it soon!

-----

Casual 4p 1c6:

29'38 - @Ender (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl), @Wilson (HUct), @Spuz (FOnl) (Screenshot)
DoXW4Qc.jpg

Last edited:
I've actually updated this thread at long last! I apologise for the major delay (like, very major), but I'll pay a closer eye to this now. I actually have it notify me when someone posts to this thread but somehow I've been missing them except the last post.

Also with this last update, only 1C1, 1C7 and 2C1 don't have 3 top times for 4P. There's quite a lot of missing 2P times still, but that will happen whenever it happens!

Let me know if there's any errors, there probably is as I updated the past 2 or 3 years.

Nice, looks good to me, just missing 3rd place 1c9: (is currently 36'23)

3. 34'54 - Roo (HUcl), Spuz (HUct), No Future (HUct), DJ Ridoo (HUct) (Screenshot)

2p 1c1:
7'50 - @Spuz (Huct), @Wilson (HUct) - 17/03/21 - (Screenshot)
395xrRq.jpg

We hit our target!
Run could still have been 10s better if it was a tad smoother, will add video later. Map was (+2) spawns and had a Hildebear so can still be improved upon (if we were to run again).

Casual 4p 1c6:
26'17 - @Schranko (HUcl), @Spuz (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl), @Sassmeister (FOnl) - 15/03/21 - (Screenshot)
kFreITN.png

Casual 4p 1c9:
32'53 - @Schranko (HUcl), @Sassmeister (FOnl), @Spuz (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl) - 15/03/21 - (Screenshot)
3R7yoWk.jpg

4p 1c9
30'06 - @Spuz (HUct), @Schranko (FOnl), @Wilson (HUct), @Usagi (HUct) (Screenshot)
Nc5UQQk.jpg

Old photo but forgot to upload/post because at the time we were going for sub 25 but never got around to having a better seed.

4P 1C4 23'34
spuz - fonl
kevin - fonl
wilson - huct
muffet - huct

We'll keep working on this.

Also the screenshot for this run:
Screenshot

This was just a quick session, need to get better seed and actually find decent swords/gi techs during the run.

Last edited:
1c8 2p:
28'56 - @Spuz (HUct), @mt76907 (HUct) - 23-09-21 - (Screenshot, Spuz's Video)

This was a super nice seed to get without having to remake once for it. They all were positioned decently for grouping with traps too. Just had to reset for weapons for shortcut + decent Bu's/multitarget.

2c4:
35'09 - @Schranko (HUct), @cameron- (RAcl), @Spuz (HUct), @Firkraag (FOnm) - 28-09-21 - (Screenshot, Spuz's Video)

Was during a random set, so TA was unexpected thus a tad sloppy but the early RNG was glorious. By the weapon boxes, we had 7075 + 5055 ABH MG's, Shadow Sniper 0h for RAcaseal and Raf 3. (Also a Raf 4 not long after). So I started recording, no lockgun drops but RG for RAcaseal and her starter LG for 1 HUcast. 2 DH LG's (or at least 1 LG drop) would have been nice as we had an A5 + could have swapped mags for Olga 1 (for 3 handgun types), her RNG was ugly also, oh well. Super fun run!

2c5 2p:
22'41 - @Schranko (FOnl), @Spuz (HUct), - 26-09-21 - (Screenshot)
63V9ESl.jpg

This run can obviously be better, we just did a with the first good M+D pal(s) in order to fill in the slot. Would be looking to do sub 20 with more runs.

1c4 - 2p:
27'15 - @Spuz (HUct), @Schranko (HUct), - 04-10-21 - (Screenshot, Spuz's Video)

Was a short session between 2c4 runs and never got a Dim Brand. The start was also trashy, 2 nano + 2 Guil first room. Will look to improve soon.

Back