Quick question - Quick answer

Hi everyone !

I'm currently levelling up my first character, and I've mostly played Ep1&2 on Gamecube (therefore, I have little experience about episode 4 and Blue Burst version).

I'm currently grinding for a Striker unit, but I was wondering if it was worth it? It seems that the Heaven Striker is praised for his Berserk ability, so is turning it into divine punishment worth it, and is it mandatory to wear a Striker Unit when using a Heaven Punisher?

I'm a RAmar, but I'm playing with friend that are playing RAcast, is this worth it for both of us? or due to the cast limitation on mind, it is absolutely not necessary for him?

Thanks for your feedback !

Hi everyone !

I'm currently levelling up my first character, and I've mostly played Ep1&2 on Gamecube (therefore, I have little experience about episode 4 and Blue Burst version).

I'm currently grinding for a Striker unit, but I was wondering if it was worth it? It seems that the Heaven Striker is praised for his Berserk ability, so is turning it into divine punishment worth it, and is it mandatory to wear a Striker Unit when using a Heaven Punisher?

I'm a RAmar, but I'm playing with friend that are playing RAcast, is this worth it for both of us? or due to the cast limitation on mind, it is absolutely not necessary for him?

Divine Punishment is okay for lower levels, but it is not the reason you pick up a HS. HS is just an insanely powerful gun, most useful for it's berserk special and range. Striker Unit is not a very good mag to begin with(if not the worst..? IIRC it's got resta for every trigger action), and at that Divine Punishment is just niche at best.

If you want to screw around with it, best to hunt a Heaven Punisher, but again... even then, It's not that useful in the grand scheme of things!

Is Coren on holiday leave during the Christmas event? I haven't seen him outside the shops for a while.

Edit: Aha, he doesn't appear if you're in One Person mode.

Last edited:
Hello everyone !!!

how to get the blue ring?

I read a little about the subject, but I couldn't understand where I get the 10 Hearts and all 12 Masters.

could someone give a tip?

Hello everyone !!!

how to get the blue ring?

I read a little about the subject, but I couldn't understand where I get the 10 Hearts and all 12 Masters.

could someone give a tip?
The legitimate way is to-

Hearts are the 10 classes which you get from finishing ma1v2 with 560? Kills.

Masters are section IDs which you get from doing ma2v2.

You have to kill like 20k enemies per ID or something. You get the ID/hearts of others with you so the idea is for you to run with people who have the kills already and get their IDs/Hearts.

The legitimate way is to-

Hearts are the 10 classes which you get from finishing ma1v2 with 560? Kills.

Masters are section IDs which you get from doing ma2v2.

You have to kill like 20k enemies per ID or something. You get the ID/hearts of others with you so the idea is for you to run with people who have the kills already and get their IDs/Hearts.

Thanks for the answer...

Hi everyone !

really, REALLY late reply here but as mentioned...Striker Unit is a bad mag in general, horrible procs and the worst part is now you would need to carry it with you when you do wanna in fact bust out Divine Punishment, which is very niche, but imo it does have some uses, albeit very limited amount...

First off, i would really only use it "regularly" (ill get back to what i mean by that in a sec) on a RAmarl, she has the highest natural MND...and the bots have 0, so while the difference isnt monumental, only the dmg of a RAmarl using DP is halfway decent...i honestly would only use DP on RAmarl when you are facing a horde of lizards/mobs that are weak to DP that just happen to been spaced out and when the count is 10 (thats the cap of # enemies you can hit with DP per round)...otherwise you should just be using a w/e applicable weapon you would normally use...like i said very niche, but there are some moments here and there where busting out DP can be useful, but unfortunately most of the time its detrimental to your damage output, sadly.

There is one very niche use i happen to like using DP on, even on RAmar & Casts, and thats when fighting Shambertin/Kondrieu...the reason is, while yes, DP will deal less dmg than a Baranz Launcher, for example...you will almost guarantee that when it does bury, it will pop up and die instantly to the next round of attacks since DP will always connect to all 4 spots on the boss when timed correctly....unlike when using an Arms/Needle/Baranz/etc...sometimes the hit box of the boss can be a bit flimsy, causing you to deal dmg to only 2 or 3 of the 4 spots using those weapons. But hell, if you have a FO with ya...they more than likely will solo the boss anyways, making all i just said a mute point heh.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback SPflash.

Another quick question: does anyone have a spreadsheet showing Hit% required to hit "insert monster name" depending on class please?

@Rif-Raf They do exist, but only for specific weapons. Off the top of my head, there's definitely one for Excalibur and DoB. It's just a lot of work to compile something like that. You can always do it yourself by cross referencing information on the wiki and using this website here https://4waypb.com/

how many rdk is immuse for pop-up megid trap? Meri-series mini boss one hit kill is megid tech?

how many rdk is immuse for pop-up megid trap? Meri-series mini boss one hit kill is megid tech?
You can have immunity from Megid Traps just with an Anti Dark Ring. Meri's breath attack cannot be survived, regardless of EDK or HP.

Meri's spit is not a physical attack. It's similar to a Megid attack, but the instant death power is extremely high, with 1000 EDK you can be fully immune:

This video found before is from some other server, which is impractical in a normal play. Anyway, I guess Meri's instant death power is at some number like 255.

Meri's spit is not a physical attack. It's similar to a Megid attack, but the instant death power is extremely high, with 1000 EDK you can be fully immune:

This video found before is from some other server, which is impractical in a normal play. Anyway, I guess Meri's instant death power is at some number like 255.
Thank you realnabarl

Back