Selfie thread.

Damn man, that must suck. Is your house and family okay?
We were very lucky. A fence kept the tree that fell in our back yard from crushing our house. Only cosmetic damage. My shed was knocked off its blocks but that's an easy fix.

House 2 doors down from mine was gutted by a tornado. Definitely counting my blessings.

Welcome to Mew's World~! Miami is like the CHERRY plucked from the top of a yummy dessert before moving on to the REST of the cake! lol. Hope All is well...STAY SANE~! <3
Right? Lol. Speaking of cake it made landfall on the 26th, my birthday. Mother nature gave me the storm of a century :lenny:

We were very lucky. A fence kept the tree that fell in our back yard from crushing our house. Only cosmetic damage. My shed was knocked off its blocks but that's an easy fix.

House 2 doors down from mine was gutted by a tornado. Definitely counting my blessings.

Right? Lol. Speaking of cake it made landfall on the 26th, my birthday. Mother nature gave me the storm of a century :lenny:
Your mew owes you a BDay BANNER~! <3!

Reactions: Wil
Happy to hear you and your family are safe and home is still intact.

I find it crazy to be able to live somewhere that has natural disasters like that, nothing like it in the UK.

Reactions: Wil
Me being a dweeb.

120183673_1145203352529274_481821488328193945_n.png

Back