Quick question - Quick answer

Two questions, since I've been out for a long time.

1. What is the quest with the most delsabers in Ep 2 again?
2. I have Anniversary 3 badges, can I change those up?

Lost Bind Assault is pretty good.

Yes, 3:1. See 4th Anniversary event thread.

Last edited:
Quick question, probably been answered before but I'm not sure what terms to use to search for this.

Would these two hypothetical weapons deal the same damage to a Native enemy?
Sword 1: 125 ATP, 0% Native
Sword 2: 100 ATP, 25% Native

Or is that not how the attribute percentages work?

that's correct, but the second sword will start to pull away when you grind it or use it with a shield/armor that adds ATP.

I'm using my yellowboze RAmar to hunt for a Lame. How can i clear Lost Soul Blade more easily? Right now, i'm using mostly my frozen shooter and Sinows are slowing down in a line. Any better way to deal with them?

if you don’t have a snow queen i recommend using a baranz launcher as they drop and then exploiting the extended solo mode invincibility frames to finish with baranz or vulcans or excal or whatever (deband up). Your toolbox as a fleshie ranger in solo mines is pretty limited without snow queen.

Snow queen with hit i have as well, but i don't think it works as well as frozen shooter.

Q: Does the Rappy mag (from Rappy's Beak) change colors based on the original mag, or is it always just a plain rappy? I couldn't find pictures anywhere.

Q: What's the difference between /purist and /noluck? The descriptions sound the same, but only /purist actually seems to affect the numbers shown in /partyinfo.

Q: What's the difference between /purist and /noluck? The descriptions sound the same, but only /purist actually seems to affect the numbers shown in /partyinfo.

Luck is the daily rare boost for a random gender and/or race and/or class (e.g., male human hunter or female cast).

Separately there are weekly rotating boosts for DAR, RDR, EXP, and RER. Purist would also turn off these.

Q: In the slicer of fanatic page, it says:
"This slicer is a very popular weapon for Forces for its Demon's special, along with the fact that slicers are very easily exploitable through the ranged accuracy glitch."

What is this ranged accuracy glitch?

Q: Is there any Difference between ES Slicer and ES J-Cutter?

Q: I've seen players land specials from ES weapons with incredible accuracy, despite all ES weapons having 0% hit. Do ES Weapons have a special property of special accuracy? What's the deal here?

Q: In the slicer of fanatic page, it says:
"This slicer is a very popular weapon for Forces for its Demon's special, along with the fact that slicers are very easily exploitable through the ranged accuracy glitch."

What is this ranged accuracy glitch?
If you do a Special and then start a Normal attack before the projectile from the Special lands, you'll get the second attack's Normal accuracy on the projectile from the initial Special attack. People commonly refer to this as SNS but you can also glitch the second attack to have third attack accuracy, something like (N)SN on higher EVP enemies.

Not every projectile can be glitched like this (Guardianna cannot be glitched, but the ES Cards can). The second hit of a hard/special from a double saber's first attack can be glitched but it's inconsistent.

Q: Is there any Difference between ES Slicer and ES J-Cutter?
The J-Cutter has a bit more ATP but otherwise it's just aesthetics.

Q: I've seen players land specials from ES weapons with incredible accuracy, despite all ES weapons having 0% hit. Do ES Weapons have a special property of special accuracy? What's the deal here?
No, they don't. The players were probably glitching the attacks and had max ATA (and Smartlink if not a Ranger). Or maybe the enemy was frozen or paralyzed?

Even with 0hit, the S3 is usually passing the ATA check some grunts. Examples are any max ATA RA with a HELL Needle (+V502) against Merillia.

Last edited:
No, they don't. The players were probably glitching the attacks and had max ATA (and Smartlink if not a Ranger). Or maybe the enemy was frozen or paralyzed?

Even with 0hit, the S3 is usually passing the ATA check some grunts. Examples are any max ATA RA with a HELL Needle (+V502) against Merillia.

Let me explain my experience, which I've seen repeated many times. I am a HUnewearl at lvl 190, I've got max ATA, with smartlink and 502, using a Hell Diska with 40% hit. I have very poor success even with enemies that are supposed to be susceptible to hell weapons, like Dolmolm and Gee.

Many times I will see a ranger roll in with a Hell Needle and start mowing those same enemies down. Now if I'm understanding your explanation of the ranged attack accuracy trick correctly, it won't work on needles. I know rangers have more ATA naturally, but I've got a slicer with 40% hit, and they have an ES weapon with no hit. That's where my confusion comes from.

Let me explain my experience, which I've seen repeated many times. I am a HUnewearl at lvl 190, I've got max ATA, with smartlink and 502, using a Hell Diska with 40% hit. I have very poor success even with enemies that are supposed to be susceptible to hell weapons, like Dolmolm and Gee.

Many times I will see a ranger roll in with a Hell Needle and start mowing those same enemies down. Now if I'm understanding your explanation of the ranged attack accuracy trick correctly, it won't work on needles. I know rangers have more ATA naturally, but I've got a slicer with 40% hit, and they have an ES weapon with no hit. That's where my confusion comes from.
I’ll let someone else give exact numbers, but multi hit weapons have a reduced special - meaning your slicer’s special has a reduced chance of activating. Keep in mind that hit bonus only boosts the weapon’s accuracy buff, so your ATA might be like 20 points higher, but your chance of a special trigger is 1/4 that of an unreduced special.

Higher tier weapons, and s-ranks, are unreduced, meaning they don’t face this penalty. That’s why s-ranks outperform basic weapons for specials.

Q: From the stealth suit page:
"Stealth Suit is considered a very useful frame because it removes the "slingshot" effect that ranged weapons suffer from if attacked with too quickly after switching, allowing the user to do more damage than they might have done normally."

What is the slingshot effect?

Hello, a question, I have been looking in the forum but I can not find it or I do not search well, to see if you can help me.
How can I change the appearance of the game. see the drop box on the screen, etc.

Q: From the stealth suit page:
"Stealth Suit is considered a very useful frame because it removes the "slingshot" effect that ranged weapons suffer from if attacked with too quickly after switching, allowing the user to do more damage than they might have done normally."

What is the slingshot effect?

Try switching to Vulcans and fire at an enemy immediately. The first three bullets don't come out immediately and will instead fly in from across the room after a few moments.

Do i need to initiate the collection mini quest in Respective Tommorow in addition to the switch in order to enter Tower?
Which are the highest damages for each episode?

Do i need to initiate the collection mini quest in Respective Tommorow in addition to the switch in order to enter Tower?
Which are the highest damages for each episode?
No. To enter Tower, you need to kill everything in the room with the Delbiter and six Recoboxes. There is a computer in that room which you can then activate, opening the path to Tower.

Back