How do I exit the game properly, from a level?

Clollin

Is there any command, keyboard shortcut, or menu that allows me to shut down the game properly?

It seems to close when I do alt-tab (which also seems like a bug), but Alt-F4 does nothing.

I tried to open Task Manager and accidentally logged out of my PC, closing other important windows.. =(

Is there any command, keyboard shortcut, or menu that allows me to shut down the game properly?
Opening the menu (start button on your controller or F12 on keyboard) and selecting Quit/Exit brings you to the main menu where you can select Exit Game.

A shortcut is ALT+BS to immediately get back to the main menu.

It seems to close when I do alt-tab (which also seems like a bug), but Alt-F4 does nothing.
It shouldn't close when you alt-tab. Make sure "Classic fullscreen" is grayed out in the options. Then as long as you're not running in windowed mode, it'll run in virtual fullscreen where alt tabbing works.

I tried to open Task Manager and accidentally logged out of my PC, closing other important windows.. =(
=(

If you're using the Lua addons, the addon list menu has a button that will close the game as well.

Back