New Quest: Lost BERSERK BATON

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
Hello Hunters!

We are pleased to announce the release of a new quest by @Ender : Lost BERSERK BATON!

You can find this quest under Episode 4 → Retrieval.

It is the Crater quest in the Lost series of quests.

There have also been various bug fixes in the Lost Temple and Spaceship quests, along with an optional timer that can be toggled using the Quest Board.

We hope you enjoy playing on Ephinea!

Sand Rappy: 55
Astark: 50
Satellite Lizard: 70
Yowie: 46
Zu: 46
Boota: 70
Ze Boota: 54
Ba Boota: 55
Dorphon: 30
Shambertin: 1

Lost Tower and then CCA coming soon™.

As always, let me know of any bugs or suggestions.

Last edited:
Enjoyed playing this quest. Thanks for your efforts and time. Just felt weird having boss without sub dessert, but since I dont play pod kinda like a chance at shambertin.

Enjoyed playing this quest. Thanks for your efforts and time. Just felt weird having boss without sub dessert, but since I dont play pod kinda like a chance at shambertin.
Thanks! I agree it's a little odd but the quest is meant to be a replacement for Lost MASTER BLASTER which was one Wilds route, Interior, and then Saint Milion.

Using Shambertin is a bit weird and of course, is subject to change, but I believe it's okay because the quest will be 20+ minutes usually, whereas most public parties can reach Shambertin in POD within 10 minutes. Lost Desert will definitely be using Saint Milion.

Thanks! I agree it's a little odd but the quest is meant to be a replacement for Lost MASTER BLASTER which was one Wilds route, Interior, and then Saint Milion.

Using Shambertin is a bit weird and of course, is subject to change, but I believe it's okay because the quest will be 20+ minutes usually, whereas most public parties can reach Shambertin in POD within 10 minutes. Lost Desert will definitely be using Saint Milion.

Please don't remove Shamb. Having PoD unlocked isn't a big deal anymore. I think it's AWESOME that there's more than one way to reach Shamb now. The boss music for that fight is so cool!

I'm going to try it now. Thanks, Ender!!! <3

Edit: Finished it. This is a great replacement for LMB. There will be many runs done of this quest. Thank you, Ender!

(I won't spoil anything.)

Last edited:
Loved the dificulty, lost 2 party members during the run but we still were able to beat the last wave of enemies (Thank god i had Dolls) and the Shambertin. Got DCd after beating it tho :c so i dont know the reward, but that was my fault.

Awesome quest overall 10/10, 5 stars, 3 golden boomas.

Back