Ephinea Challenge Mode Records

2-Player
Episode 2, Stage 4:
45'33 - Me (HUcl), Ender (HUct)

6065 abh mg in first room of a21 (the only reason we got this time), 6075dh lg in a22 set boxes, random a5 from green boxes in a24

i had no drops to work with this whole game apart from the lockgun, which i had to give to ender for olga1. no hit busters, no hit knives, no hit blades, no pallasches whatsoever. no useful specials.

fought olga1 with hitless dark lg and olga2 with hitless buster... CMON

5p3eNYs.jpg

We got to Olga a minute earlier in that run ._.

Oh well, at least it means we've improved.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aer
2P 2C4

44:41 - astallasalion (FOnm), Ender (HUct)
2c4_4441.png

First night of using FOnm after we tried FOnl for a couple of runs last week.

95h mechs first room, rafoie at the start of area 2, and arm3 in area 4 to use my hitless LG for Olga 1. Area 1 was slow, we both died in area 2, and I made some mistakes in areas 3 and 6 that cost some time. Still lots of room for improvement.

2P 2C4

44:41 - astallasalion (FOnm), Ender (HUct)
View attachment 8399

First night of using FOnm after we tried FOnl for a couple of runs last week.

95h mechs first room, rafoie at the start of area 2, and arm3 in area 4 to use my hitless LG for Olga 1. Area 1 was slow, we both died in area 2, and I made some mistakes in areas 3 and 6 that cost some time. Still lots of room for improvement.

Damn son that's a nice run! You guys mustve been overjoyed after finding the mechs and raf.
How long did olga1 take? Was the hitless lockgun even worth much?(probably NNN when he's far?)
When did you enter boss?

Damn son that's a nice run! You guys mustve been overjoyed after finding the mechs and raf.
How long did olga1 take? Was the hitless lockgun even worth much?(probably NNN when he's far?)
When did you enter boss?
Thanks, and yes we were happy with the early drops. Those early mechs save so much time.

We entered the boss at 39:08 and Olga 1 death cutscene started at 42:24. I think that is about a minute of time lost due to the lockgun. I was able to NHN from the right distance and would mix up NNN/NNH at other distances. It's definitely still worth to use, but the ATP and ATA left a lot to be desired :(

There's still a great deal of potential time save left (just to catch up to the old 2c4 times from other servers and GC) and we're working on it.

Last edited:
5142362017.png

Hi, lurker and longtime sporadic CM-only player here.

This time was achieved yesterday in 3p, with HUmar/FOnl/RAct on 1c3. We did not reset the map or repeat. RAct was amazing.

I'm well aware that 22:28 is not a super fast time by any means. Super-TA generally does not interest me. But I mostly just wanted to post this to dunk on Schranko because he said my time the other day was slow. Schwanzko has been dunked on.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Did an E1 set with @NDW the other day, was nice to play since he is back. Had some nice maps.

4P 1c5: 19'58

Me (RAct), NDW (HUct), Arsuru (HUcl), Niht (HUct)

4P 1c7: 28'12

Me (RAct), Arsuru (HUcl), NDW (HUct), Niht (HUct)

4P 1c8: 27'47

Me (RAct), Arsuru (HUcl), NDW (HUct), Niht (HUct)

Some other runs I found when sorting:

2P 2c3: 17'01

Schranko (HUct), Me (FOney)

2P 1c9: 41'17

Me (HUct), Schranko (HUct)

Had a complete resort of my Imgur pics so all of my pictures will be dead links, I went over and re-added them to all my posts as well as listing them here:

Last edited:
2p 2c4 - 43:51

Got carried by the legend @marineBlue in a casual game. This is still 3 mins away from the old scht time, but I was happy to dethrone @astallasalion from holding the Ephinea 2P (2HU and HUFO) and 4P times.

2c4_4351_2p.jpg

50h MG area 21, hitless shadow BU area 22, DH LG at some point, arm5 area 26. No pal or kn/bl, so sinows were pretty RNG even with FT. Lost 90+ seconds from mistakes. I didn't know some of the deldepth strats, or what I had in mind were different. Also failed to drop on both sides at start of area 23 :oops: Maybe I'll get 40:xx in a year or two.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, yes its me ;)
Along time ago, we did 2C5 4P attemtps for sub 12''00, iam sure if we would keep on trying, we would have gotten it.
This video was made only for our training purposes but since we never tried again to this day, (mostly cause of inactivity by myself and John) i have deciced to reveal for everyone who is interested.

"mini" explanation for the video:
The full colour parts are our 12''01 and the light/grey colour parts are our 12''10.
For players who able to "analyse" the depth of the video, you'll see in the in the slower 12''10 i hit way more SNS glitch shots and on those parts/rooms we were exceptionally faster.

So here it is our:
E2C5 4P - 12''01min & 12''10min (comparison video)

Players:
John (FOnwm)
Klekt (FOney)
Spuz (FOney)
mote (RAct)

(video editing: mote)

Thanks for the runs & the great sessions
Best regards
Mote

^ amazing video.

How come your traps dont block the fo's bartas in ET 2F?

Isn't that just how barta works? with piercing. Zonde also shouldn't be blocked by traps. Afaik it should be just foie from the SI series.

Last edited:
Foie and (non-piercing) Megid are both blocked by traps you can't see, due to a collision priority bug introduced in GC. (Since you can't see the trap, Foie should be able to pass through it, but instead you hear a "thump" of Foie connecting with the invisible trap, even though you can't destroy it when you can't see it.)

Sorting through pictures, found some casual runs to add:

4p - 1c8: 27'54
Roo (HUcl), Spuz (HUct), No Future (HUct), DJ Ridoo (HUct) (Screenshot)
E74QQA6.jpg

4p - 1c9: 34'54
Roo (HUcl), Spuz (HUct), No Future (HUct), DJ Ridoo (HUct) (Screenshot)
a1iPuvQ.jpg

----------------------
And did some runs with Hardwood for 1c9, got this:

2p - 1c9: 37'58
Spuz (HUct), Hardwood (HUmr) (Screenshot)
u1wDYnM.jpg

We were aiming for sub 30/35 and will probably do more runs eventually after his PSO break. We were hoping for a spirit blade/mg/pal to compensate the ATP from HUct > HUmr + lack of traps. But alas after resetting for a good Pal for HUcast, we never got anything spirit on this particular run.

Last edited:
Finally did another sort of pics, got a bunch more casual runs, put in spoilers because like 15 pics.

4p - 1c1: 8'13
@Spuz (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl), @Schranko (FOnl), @Arsuru (HUmr) - (Screenshot)
hJM0AKx.jpg

2p - 1c1: 9'21
@Spuz (HUct), @Wilson (HUct) - (Screenshot)
ipJr7Jc.jpg
4p - 1c2: 22'56
@Ender (FOnl), @Schranko (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl), @Spuz (HUct) - (Screenshot)
hQTKQY4.png
4p - 1c3: 19'51
@Schranko (RAct), @Spuz (HUct), @No Hit (FOnm), @GravitySuitCollector (FOnl) - (Screenshot)
1gqKX1V.jpg

4p - 1c3: 23'13
@Ender (FOnl), @Spuz (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl), @Schranko (HUct) - (Screenshot)
5qdkXyv.png
4p - 1c4: 25'51
@Schranko (RAct), @Spuz (HUct), @GravitySuitCollector (FOnl), @No Hit (FOnm) - (Screenshot) - Lobby Picture, Sorry!
iFAKJl1.png

4p - 1c4: 26'01
@Ender (FOnl), @Schranko (HUct), @Usagi (HUcl), @Spuz (HUct) - (Screenshot)
LIm5jP9.jpg

2p - 1c4: 28'35
@cameron- (HUct), @Spuz (HUct) - (Screenshot)
xjRBeqt.png
4p - 1c5: 19'59
@Ender (FOnl), @Usagi (HUcl), @Spuz (HUct), @Schranko (HUct) - (Screenshot)
x5nrQE8.jpg
4p - 1c6: 24'21
@Schranko (RAct), @Spuz (HUct), @GravitySuitCollector (FOnl), @No Hit (FOnm) - (Screenshot)
wUCuKZ6.png
4p - 1c9: 34'04
@cameron- (HUct), @No Hit (FOnm), @Schranko (HUct), @Spuz (RAmr) - (Screenshot)
X2hL8u6.jpg

4p - 1c9: 34'11
@Schranko (FOnl) @cameron- (RAct), @Spuz (HUct), Wilute (HUct) - (Screenshot)
JCLioEx.jpg

4p - 1c9: 36'23
@Ender (FOnl), Muffet (HUcl), @Schranko (HUct), @Spuz (HUct) - (Screenshot)
ASw5DNe.jpg
4p - 2c2: 29'17
@cameron- (FOnm), @No Hit (HUct), @Spuz (HUcl), @Schranko (HUct) - (Screenshot)
80hOosy.jpg

Last edited:
Back