A> 80hit CLEAN CHARGE ARMS Finished

sam6555

Guildcard
upload_2020-6-4_16-57-52.png
I've had this item for a couple weeks now, wondering what I'm going to do with it. Some have told me to keep it. Some have told me to auction it. Right now it's sat in my bank.

Not gonna lie, this is a very unique item, something also very sought after. As such I would love to get something unique back, rather than people just throwing PD value after PD value at it, unless there's enough value thrown at it.

Reserve: 1100PDs or equiv
Countdown: 72 hours.
Reset: 24 hours.

Wants:
BERSERK ARMS 75+hit
Heaven Striker 40+hit (M/D)
Excalibur 30+hit Native
Baranz Launcher 0/0/x/x/50
Yunchang 35+hit
Psycho Wand

Mercurius Rod 3
Gizonde Merge 5
Rabarta Merge 5
Twin Blaze 1
Lavis Blade 50

S-Ranks: 25 without special.
Demon Mechs
Arrect J-Cutter
Hell Shot

Last edited:
I'll bid straight up 1100 PDs. If that doesn't count as CHB (I don't know what the other items are valued at) let me know. Keep in mind: You don't have to sell PDs :p

PDs give you more bargaining power because you can rate shop for things you want with them and take advantage of opportunities. (ie. after Events) If you change your mind let me know. I'm out.

You will need far beyond 1200 PDs when it comes time to Sphere equipment.

All memes aside, it was a good fight. Aizen and I have had a lot of bid wars in the past, but I'm not comfortable with bidding any more. I don't want to give up this much for 5h more than my xmas berserk arms. I'll just grind out the old viridia box runs someday in hopes of finding my own glorious charge arms.

Thanks Roo.

After a bit of deliberation with myself and others last night I have decided to remove the PD limit for the auction. Realised that maybe given my lacking wants list, it would instantly exclude a lot of people.

Aizen remains CHB with 1520 in items and auction will end in just over 12 hours from now.

Back