New Player Giveaway

Returning RAmar here.

I started again about 2 weeks ago having not played PSO in years (possibly a decade or more)

Not exactly "new" per se, just hit level 115, but RNG has been extremely unkind to me and I feel very underequipped for my level.

I'm very interested in any 10 star guns anyone has with any hit percentage at all - I'm not asking for free and will trade for them. I have Photon Drops and some decent drops for Hunter and Force as well.

Returning RAmar here.

I started again about 2 weeks ago having not played PSO in years (possibly a decade or more)

Not exactly "new" per se, just hit level 115, but RNG has been extremely unkind to me and I feel very underequipped for my level.

I'm very interested in any 10 star guns anyone has with any hit percentage at all - I'm not asking for free and will trade for them. I have Photon Drops and some decent drops for Hunter and Force as well.

Hmm if that's the case you might have better luck in the buying and selling threads, Most of the weapons offered here are 0h by choice, so we can give them enough to start but also leave them in a spot where they can see where they need to progress

Hi, I'm interested in the following items: Spread Needle 0h, Frozen Shooter 0h, Hell Laser 50h, Berserk Launcher 50h, Charge Arms 45h, God/Arm, Zalure lv15, Razonde lv17, Rafoie lv20, Jellen lv20.

Edit: If this is too much, let me know. Kinda feels like I'm asking a lot.

Hi I just got directed here from discord. :) I'm pretty much a new player, I played for a little bit a while ago and got a lvl 20 something character and played the offline game on dreamcast but I've never played enough to get a rare weapon in PSO before.
But I just started back recently and have a level 16 HUmar and just got my first PD and was wondering what I can do to kickstart my guy. It was suggested that I maybe grab a weapon here and trade the PD for a 200 Mag? I was looking at the stuff available and would the stag cutlery be fun to play with?

Level 62 Fomar here, was hoping to grab a couple spells to help.

Razonde lv29
Rabarta lv29
Deband lv30

A god/body would be cool too but not needed, mainly just some spells. TY!

Level 62 Fomar here, was hoping to grab a couple spells to help.

Razonde lv29
Rabarta lv29
Deband lv30

A god/body would be cool too but not needed, mainly just some spells. TY!
I'm away at work right now but I can get that sorted out once I'm back

hi! I started a couple weeks ago and was wondering if I could get the following for my FO:
Rafoie lvl 29, Gifoie lvl 28, God/Mind
Thank you so much for your help!

Hey there just started yesterday. Was there still a mkb or demo comet around? Not sure if there was different lists or not. Enjoying the game again been forever!

hi! I started a couple weeks ago and was wondering if I could get the following for my FO:
Rafoie lvl 29, Gifoie lvl 28, God/Mind
Thank you so much for your help!
Hey there just started yesterday. Was there still a mkb or demo comet around? Not sure if there was different lists or not. Enjoying the game again been forever!
Sorry I was busy most of yesterday so I didnt get the chance to check up on this, Stell I should be able to sort you out with all those items. DrDew007 the mkb and demo comet is gone iirc but there are still plenty of other useful things you can take

Sorry I was busy most of yesterday so I didnt get the chance to check up on this, Stell I should be able to sort you out with all those items. DrDew007 the mkb and demo comet is gone iirc but there are still plenty of other useful things you can take
It's all good..I might take the zanba or the red partisan but if not no worries.. I'll find some stuff I'm sure. Thanks though!

Hello there, this is my first post in this board.
I just started playing on ephinea last week. :)
If it is still available, I would really love to get the L&K38 Combat for my first character since my Skyly HUcast (LV89 currently) cannot get it without trading as far as I am aware. Can you send me a PM to arrange a meeting, if it is?
Either way, really cool of you guys to have such a great giveaway for newer players. Big thank you to everyone who contributed!

Back