Error 903 persists through different computers using the same router. Help!

MegaZpot

This is the situation:

I was in a party doing 9-1 Government quest, another player joined at the precise moment my FO friend was casting resta. It resulted in a game freeze, which resolved in the said Error.

The funny thing is that reseting the computer, nor the router solves the problem. And I also tried to loggin on my laptop, which I frequently use to play the game without an issue.

My theory is that I'm either being blocked by the server, or that my router went nuts and is not allowing connection.

Thanks!

I am also having this problem too. Tried redownloading, nothing happened. Was in a server with friends and had a connection error, but they didn't get the same error.

add me to the list, which im sure is everyone at this point...

N....No ...N...nee to Panic....no need to panic....no need to panic.... *Has sudden SCHT PTSD flashback...* NO NEED TO F'KIN PANIC!!.....Prolly some update fluke again.... no biggies... *Waits patiently*......Pancakes Anyone? <3

Friend is having issues too, glad he's not alone. I'm fine though, wonder what's up lol

I do have the same issue now.. but it worked properly yesterday (GMT+1)
Did something change again ?
I was able to connect yesterday until 3 am GMT+1.
Since this morning i'm having issues with the launcher "online.exe" which is starting reaaaally sowly and seems to have informations downloading issues. In the launcher i can see servers randmoly up or not.
Also, when the game is trying to connect, it's returning a lot of No903 errors.
upload_2020-4-21_18-53-43.png
And sometimes it's returning a "Server is full".
I cwas able to log in 2/3 times in the day. But now when i'm trying it let me choose my char, charge, and disconnect. Frustrating.

Is there again a routing issue ?

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm still having trouble to connect to the game. Today the online.exe is running properly, just have some slow times sometimes.
The new thing is i have error 903, 916, 101. I totaly can't connect. I was able to connect a bit yesterday but not today.
My folder is in antivirus whitelist. I tried with/without Defender and results are the same. DNS have been flushed just in case.

I'm located in France. But another guy from France i'm playing with, can connect without any issue.
I've just tried with a VPN located in south USA and it's working well. So i assume it is routing issue.

@Sodaboy = Are you sure about the changes made on the server router ? do you have any other information please ?

I didn't see any solution for this error so I'm asking here. Earlier this morning I got a loss of connection and since then am seeing this 903 error. I have rebooted my modem and router and restarted my laptop. Any other things that I need to do? Is there a solution? Thanks in advance!

Back